Search results

1. Proxy_PlayerHD

After Playing the β Version

I was unsure where to post feedback on the β Version of GC. sooo, here should do for now. first thing, "Hold Q for more Info" that is incorrect, you have to hold Sneak.... since 1710 this bug was in... no idea if that ever gets Fixed to show the Correct Button, or just say "Hold SNEAK". Next...
  2. Proxy_PlayerHD

About Space Station's Gravity

i had this Problem Many Times when Building. Staff of Traveling won't Teleport you, Wrenches won't insta-Mine Machiens/Cables and Palcing Blocks on Rightclickabla things doesn't work too. All Things that Require you to Sneak while Rightclicking, and Non of them Work when you aren't on Solid...
  3. Proxy_PlayerHD

Fuels in the Config

How about beeing able to say what Fuels Rockets can Accept and how Efficent is it. for Example the list would have (Default) BC's Fuel and the Multiplier of x1. if you change the Multiplier to x0.5 for example, It would only Fill a Rocket half the Normal Amount. I Could Imagine it beeing...
  4. Proxy_PlayerHD

Some Sealer Problems

In the time when my Internet was gone i Did some Stuff, liek a "Giant" Functional Space Station. and i Discovered (might been already known) some Things. 1. Ender IO Conduit Facades are Sealable, which allows you to Trasnfer Items, Fluids, Energy, Red-Signals, Gasses, CC/OC Data and ME Channels...
  5. Proxy_PlayerHD

Starbound like Planet-Biomes (+4X Planet Management; + Minor Stuff)

man, that's a Stupid Title. eitherway, i know that the Amount of Planets is Limited due to some Factors. like the Amount of Dimensions the game can Load and the Amount of Biomes/Blocks per Planet. but how about Throwing theses Planet Defiying Biomes away? Minecraft can Handle Multiple...
  6. Proxy_PlayerHD

Improvable Machines/items

It could be that i didn't saw it, or that there are just NO Threads about the Machines... so, here's one! So, Machines in GC are mostly useful, but there's one thing that i don't like. Why can't you Upgrade your Machines? and yes, i count in More Planets for this one. Basicly every Electric...
  7. Proxy_PlayerHD

Can't post Thread

now you may think, but you posted this one, and yes. but the Problem is that i got a few Suggestion and after i finished Writing i clicked on Create Thread and an Error pops up. it says: "Your content can not be submitted. Please try again later." i have no idea why this Happens. could someone...