Search results

1. M

Monster 1.1.2 config files to help with Galacticraft...

I'm sorry then.. Its just that when i found this thread this other guy was not geting it to work, and when i downloaded your cfg´s(wich i am verey greatful for that you put out to the public) i didt get it to generate the moon. So i remember that i had the problem with bedrock earlier when i was...
  2. M

Items get converted wrong..

So me and two budds wanted to go back in time just abit and play some FTB Monster with gregtech and galacticraft. We got everything working, except one thing. I'm sure its basic and easily fixed, however i'm not very good with all the cfg´s and stuff like that. So what i need help with is, a...
  3. M

Dont know why you are so grumpy.. Was just trying to get the error i had pointed out so that if someone would like to use this, they could just edit it and get it working.
  4. M

I just downloaded this config and one thing i noticed was that the CofHWorld was set to 4 layers of bedrock instead of 1. Edit this and try again! :)
  5. M

FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

Practice makes perfect, i guess! I just tested the config's now, and it seem like it's all working just as you said it should! I will let you know if i figure something out on how to fix the space station. And once again, thanks alot for your input here and for the kind words!
  6. M

Alright, thanks alot for your help! You moslt likely was very clear, just that my english is realy bad as it's not my motherlanguage! So i just wanted to make sure i got everything correct! :)
  7. M

Thanks alot for the files! Realy much appreciated that you save me all the time you have put into fixing them. Alright, so there is basicly noway we can make a spacestation right now then? Even if there is one already created in the world? :)
  8. M

I have now updated to FTB Monster 1.1.1, Gregtech 4.08s and Galacticraft 2.0.11.978, Everything seems to be working fine with item ID's and i can get up to space, however when i try to generate the Moon and Mars, the server crashes! :/
  9. M

So, FTB Monster 1.1.1 with GC 2.0.11.978? Can you please share your configs for that setup? And do you think adding gregtech can work with them? Thanks alot for your support, this whole thread have helped me alot with seting everything up! Much appreciated!
  10. M

What Galacticraft version are you using with FTB Monster 1.1.1?
  11. M

Sooo i found numerous fixes and reason to some bug reported

Wow, thanks alot for this! Realy appreciated!
  12. M

I'm having the same problem's as you guys have been reporting. And when i try to download your file's it does not let me. Can you please reupload them or something? I'm still running Monster 1.1.0 so i would love to get those files. Thanks!