Search results

1. I

Crash! HALP!

UPDATE! I fixed it. turns out I downloaded half of galacticraft.
  2. I

Crash! HALP!

Okay, after several times of trying, minecraft opened. it said I had galacticraft mars on. when I go on singleplayer this happens ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear! Time: 17/04/14 18:17 Description: Updating screen events...
  3. I

Crash! HALP!

Are you sure? I've been trying it alot and it isn't working it still gives me the bug
  4. I

Crash! HALP!

Ok, done that, now it says it can't find the file galacticraftcore:any
  5. I

Crash! HALP!

ANOTHER UPDATE! I tried allocating more RAM! Still, I get a crash when opening a singleplayer world. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Shall we play a game? Time: 17/04/14 14:02 Description: Updating screen events java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError...
  6. I

Crash! HALP!

UPDATE! When I try to open Galacticraft and micdoodle core alone I still get a crash when opening a singleplayer world and something I forgot to mention: when I open the game and hit Mods it says all the mods i have in there, but it doesn't say galacticraft is in there and yes, micdoodle core...
  7. I

Crash! HALP!

So, I added mods to my mods folder in forge they were micdoodlecore, galacticraft, extrabiomesxl, codechickencore, notenoughitems, and Tconstruct I opened it and it went perfectly, but when I enter a singleplayer world it crashes and gives me this crash. Any help? (PS. I've removed...