Search results

1. sonicthecrafter

Galacticraft item ID list

i still don't think that would work... because from what i know... NEI mod has all of the item ids. soooo.... 52:155, 52:156, etc. wouldn't work on the moon because of the "bug" [{(For All Those Spanish Peoples Out There)}] [{(Para todos los pueblos españoles hacia fuera allí)}] yo todavía no...
  2. sonicthecrafter

ok :( ... but Thanks anyway... if anyone else knows why... please tell me :)
  3. sonicthecrafter

Oh yeah... i forgot it can show the ids for mods... Thanks VERY much to both "EnderSpace" and you :) P.S. i checked the config file before posting anything... it doesn't show any spawners... but thanks anyway I have another problem... when i place a spawner (on the moon, mars, and space...
  4. sonicthecrafter

I was kind of hoping someone knew if you could get the spawners of the "evolved" mobs to make bases for my brother and friends to battle in and win rewards. Well.... Thanks anyway :) Also... If anyone knows... please tell me :)
  5. sonicthecrafter

Does anyone know how i could get the spawners of some mobs? I would really like to make some kind of mob farm. :)