Search results

1. A

New machinery & technology

I think that animal crates would be a great addition.
  2. A

Development How to Code a New Planet

So, if I wanted to make an addon that just adds more planets, I just code a new dimension, and then plug it into the API?
  3. A

Europa!

Asteroids don't need to be overly complex, and perhaps gravity boots can added along with a jetback that allows us to travel between asteroids, with very low gravity? Gravity boots would bring you down when you hold shift.
  4. A

Asteroid operation

The idea of an asteroid belt dimension is a wonderful idea to me!
  5. A

Gas Giants

There is nothing more challenging to the human race than exploring space. What if, in galacticraft, we could attempt to set foot in gas giants? Gas giants would be a hostile and merciless place which would challenge the player. Constantly being tossed about by wind, even with extreme wind...
  6. A

Advanced aliens

This is actually a neat idea. Perhaps the chance of having varying levels of intelligent beings. Some are primitive and only exist on planets that naturally harbor life (such as the overworld) and would be similar or even more primitive to the minecraft villages, whereas others may be more high...
  7. A

Temperature Suit (For all planets with cold/hot. temperatures)

I'm going to bump a nice idea here, and here's my own thoughts: On dimensions that are not inhabitable, such as Mars, the moon, venus, etc. the player needs an extreme weather suit (like the one you describe) to walk around the planet without suffering damage. There would be varying tiers of...