Search results

1. P

flashman's Suggestion Thread

my GOD mod maker add this stuff in the mod!!!!!!!!!!!, people whould love this mod a HOLE lot more too if you did I would play this mod hours on end!!! This mod would probley become the most famess mod!!!!!! (sorry for the sucky spelling)
  2. P

flashman's Suggestion Thread

that is a amasing IDEA!!! and the other solar systems and stuff!!
  3. P

Industrialcraft² compatibility !

I dout its the 70+ mods lol I have a lot too
  4. P

I have a really good idea!!!

When the solar system is done and stuff, you should add more solar systems and galaxies, and to get to the ferther way ones like galaxies or other solar systems you need a speshal space ship and a different fuel to go longer distanses. I just think it would be amazing!!
  5. P

Air bubble visual bug

nother mind, wird I don't have a problem about it
  6. P

Air bubble visual bug

o you do
  7. P

Air bubble visual bug

um do you have the resint version of the mod though?
  8. P

A uncompatable mod

But will changing the IDs fix it though, I just don't whont to brake the "aliens vs predetor" mod?
  9. P

A uncompatable mod

true
  10. P

A uncompatable mod

I have both mods installed then when I open minecraft it gives me that crashed err
  11. P

A uncompatable mod

ya it crashed, um how do i change the IDs though to fix it (maby fix it)
  12. P

A uncompatable mod

Hay um the aliens vs predetor mod is not compatable with this mod, (and I'v done every thing to try and get this to work), I just thought it would be nice because of the aliens and stuff would go great with this mod. So is there any way you could fix this so its more compatable with stuff?
  13. P

I have a Idea, I'm not saying you have to do it.

o and do you know if this mod is conpadibale with aliens vs predator mod ?
  14. P

o ok thanks for the info though :)
  15. P

Hay I have a idea instead of waiting for the bugs and glichess to be fixed for the moon and stuff, you could (when the planets are good enuff to go out) realeas the other planets so that you have like a pile of bugs to work on, plus the people could find more bugs. Because when the moon and...