Search results

1. Ops. The Xeno

More Dungeons and Structures

Galacticraft kinda lacks a variety of structures to add more to the planets we visit. So to fix that, I came up with ideas for more structures and dungeons to add to the whole feeling of exploring space. Alien Capsules: The rarest structure that can only be found on CENSORED , and with good...
  2. Ops. The Xeno

Multiplayer rocket

Multiplayer Rocket: this rocket blueprint can be found rarely in dungeons on the overworld or in the dungeons on the different planets. It is a modification of the regular, one pilot rocket, due to being able to add small side compartments( up to 4 total) onto the rocket for your friends.The...
  3. Ops. The Xeno

Mars world generation

More diverse Mars World Generation: Blueberries; these have been found on mars in real life , and are a strange circular rock formation named " blueberries". In minecraft mars, this stone spawns in small clusters of circular blue stones that can be crafted into a dark blue dye. Boulders; Many...
  4. Ops. The Xeno

Gauntlet and its modes

Galacticraftian Standard M3 Gauntlet: The galacticraft gauntlet it an item that you would spawn with when making a new world, or in the case you already made a world, will have appear in your inventory. The idea of the gauntlet is to be like Tropicraft's encyclopedia and as a multi-tool to help...
  5. Ops. The Xeno

Boss mob for Europa

This is for the boss mob for Europa, worse case scenario, it can be just a regular boss mob you come across. Basically, when you enter the dungeon or somehow manage to get to the bottom of the ocean on europa, you can find a very large nest with anywhere from 1-3 eggs. If you take the eggs...
  6. Ops. The Xeno

New machinery & technology

Landers as " Temporary Bases": The idea is the lander you arrive in on your selected planet or moon could function as a temporary bases, in which you craft in, sleep in, and be safe from mobs in. It would have its own independent oxygen supple so you can only live in it for a certain amount of...
  7. Ops. The Xeno

Helpful Additions to Galacticraft Part 2

This thread is for more ideas I have since I already filled the first thread, so here are even more ideas: Modes for Galacticraft Gauntlet: The gauntlet is one the first part of the thread, the ideas listed below are the modes it has. Already Installed Modes: Galacticraft Data Base: This mode...
  8. Ops. The Xeno

Helpful Additions To Galacticraft

Hello there,my name is Ops, and I wanted to give my ideas for some features that could be added to galacticraft. Asteroid Dimension & Mining: First is an asteroid belt dimension, which would have many large asteroids and draft planets in the dimension. The option to build a space station would...