Search results

1. radyjko

Vertical Thrusters

Salto Machen. Ja gut. I mean... +1 .______.
  2. radyjko

YeeeeY! http://i.imgur.com/IU76nBD.png So happy ._.

YeeeeY! http://i.imgur.com/IU76nBD.png So happy ._.
  3. radyjko

Your profile picture scared me. I need hug .-.

Your profile picture scared me. I need hug .-.
  4. radyjko

Galacticraft in 'hard mode' modpacks - discussion

You didn't understand me again T-T As you said here: Of course you can make copper, bronze (from copper and tin) tools, aluminum brass (from copper and aluminium) etc. but I'm pretty sure you can't make Titanium, desh, heavy duty tools. I herad you can't use any regular tool with Iguanaman's...
  5. radyjko

Galacticraft in 'hard mode' modpacks - discussion

Could be possible to add Thinkers Construct compatibility into GC3 itself? Or we can count on other modders?
  6. radyjko

About respawning

Thanks for help. And I can set coordinates, Hmm... That's good :D
  7. radyjko

About respawning

4. Yes. That was horrible experience XD 5. So I respawned on Mars. But what I want is to SPAWN on Mars (Now I see, wrong thread name) So when I create new world I won't spawn on overworld, but on Mars. Or when I join some server i won't spawn on overworld but on Mars. Mainly modpack reasons...
  8. radyjko

About respawning

@up (I forgot about this forum, I don't use it at all :) Sorry)
  9. radyjko

About respawning

Ok, I want to set spawn in dimension other than Overworld. Let's say it'll be Mars. Now, I don't want something like when I die i respawn on Mars, I want to spawn on Mars after creating world. So: 1. Is there any way to do it with Galacticraft 3? If Yes how? If no then 2. 2. Is there any mod...
  10. radyjko

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

No. With forge 1.8 our 1.6.4 will be even more dead
  11. radyjko

Thermal Expansion?

They have other name and work in other way. They are usually not used as lava fabricators but they can. :)
  12. radyjko

Thermal Expansion?

They split ore generation and machines into two mods, Thermal Foundation is ore generation mod, dynamos are in Thermal Expansion and Lava Fabricators are in Minefactory: Reloaded :>
  13. radyjko

Energy and oxygen between dimensions

Sure, why not :] Especially Energy Rocket and Oxygen Rocket, maybe unlockable in Asteroid dungeon?
  14. radyjko

Rocket: Construction and mechanics

Agree with Tiering System. I would like to see also traveling between sytems using your space station :) So you can unlock T2 Ion thrusters and put on your SS and travel through space and time, and end at orbit of some planet :D
  15. radyjko

Thermal Expansion?

This mod adds only resources to game like copper, tin, shiny, ferrous metal, etc. and gears with those materials. I'm going to eat you now.
  16. radyjko

Thermal Expansion?

Really? O.o Tell me it's name! Or I'll eat you :<
  17. radyjko

Thermal Expansion?

Yes it is, but for 1.7.10. Also TE (i think 4) still have no duct's, so you cannot Transport items, fluids or energy :<
  18. radyjko

Posting addons for GC3 (Galacticraft for minecraft 1.7.2+)

What i think is What I think Is What I think I think I tHHHHink Galacticraft 3 is still unstable and Galacticraft 2 (and rest of 1.6.4 mod) is dead. Also Galacticraft isn't that known like other mods like for example Thaumcraft. Modders that would make add-ons just don't know about GC or thry...
  19. radyjko

Decoration Block (Wall, Stairs, Slab)

Me too.
  20. radyjko

Magnetic belt to attract items before they fly away

It would be shame to accidentially drop any item in space, especially magnetic belt :3 I'm currently plaing with Thaumcraft (sorry Mic! Waiting til full GC3) and Baubles. Meybe with baubles installed additional slot for belt would dissapear and you could use belt slot from baubles?