Search results

1. B

Rename NASA workbench?

Sure lol sounds good
  2. B

Rename NASA workbench?

Well.... hate to burst your bubble, but the space club is a pretty exclusive party, and to my knowledge, these are the only countries with actual space programs.... as opposed to just space agencies: USA Russia China Pakistan Japan S Korea N Korea Italy France Britain And the EU, but...
  3. B

Leaf decay mechanic/Sustainability

bump for great justice?
  4. B

A new oxygen distribution system

That's what i figured. I'd be very interested to see what Micdoodle8 thinks of this idea myself...
  5. B

Leaf decay mechanic/Sustainability

An idea regarding leaf decay... What if you were to make it a function of the number of collectors being run from the same source... An example: running two collectors off of 2 leaf blocks. This makes a 1:1 ratio of leaves to collectors, and the leaves disappear almost immediately. The idea...
  6. B

I was assuming that the vanilla "air" block could not be changed in any way. This is why I opted for an algorithm that checks for the presence of the air blocks when an adjacent block is turned into air as opposed to making them do something every x seconds... If so, then all the better, the...
  7. B

Here's an idea... (warning, WALL O' TEXT AHEAD, approach at own risk) Have the distributor (on placement) begin calculating the blocks it requires to pump oxygen into. Here's an idea of how it might do that: Is distributor under direct "sunlight" (visible to the lunar "sky") Yes? --->...