Search results

1. A

So happy for this AMAZING mod!!

So happy for this AMAZING mod!!
  2. A

flashman's Suggestion Thread

Amazing stuff here flash, but one extra thing. Other solar systems and possibly galaxy's should have all there planets say Unknown (exactly like that) and have a completely randomly generated terrain each with ten or more options to choose between. I know the code for that would be really hard...
  3. A

Leaves

For what?
  4. A

Leaves

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.16 Minecraft Version:1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.0.497 Any other installed mods: Only what needs to be Error Report: N/A The game mode the bug occured in: SSP Leaves are decaying even when directly next to wood...
  5. A

Biome

Perhaps when you hit F3 it will give a cool biome name rather than the regular overworld ones.
  6. A

Pipes

Now that I look at it I see its a texture glitch. The picture wont upload for some reason though
  7. A

Pipes

Now that I look at it I see its a texture glitch
  8. A

Pipes

I meant with each other. When there is any kind of block above them, and when pipes are going upwards they wont connect either if there is blocks around them.
  9. A

Moon Rocks and Moon Dust

And the moon dirt can eventually get moon dust on top of it
  10. A

Elaborate space ships

Make the space ship like the TARDIS. Have it bigger on the inside, like three rooms that you can put whatever you want in. (they would be a set size of course)
  11. A

Pipes

The pipes will not connect if there is a block above them
  12. A

Life and planets

I am one for space! I have always been interested and I think i might have some ideas. So, first off. Europa! Europa is my favorite moon, the possibilities of life there. After all there is an theory of an ocean underneath. We could add a boss mob that kind of like a huge whale/dinosaur or...