Search results

1. Z

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

It would make the mod better and the surface could be liquid except one block solid hydrogen blocks that are 1 per 2 chunks, but the liquid would only be the sub and surface rock and the stone layer could be solid like matallic hydrogen which has so much pressure on it, its like solid anyway...
  2. Z

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Ok, I tryed adding you with skype
  3. Z

Ok, ill ask you another day when you think about it
  4. Z

How about you add a config? that would be good so we could have both because only the surface and sub surface rock would be liquid the stone layer would still be solid for ores please, it would be so cool and i told my friends about the mod, and they agree they love the mod by the way
  5. Z

Yes!!!!!!!! Finally!!! A mod with the gas giants!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!! But i have a suggestion, For Jupiter and Saturn can you try to make the surface and sub surface rock liquid but the stone layer to be solid so that way the ores would generate right and it would be realistic! that would be...
  6. Z

is mcdoodle8 adding jupiter/new planets

people messioned that and i was going to make sure i really hope s0 :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O