Search results

1. Useablewings09

Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

It's been a while since I've been on the forum but have you guys seen the HAVOC venus mission idea? Something I think would be cool is gas giants, you can go to their moons. Using helium, you can build "airships" and go to various gas planets. Their would have to be a system kinda like space...
  2. Useablewings09

Any Thaumcraft players here? Your views needed...

Maybe rocket pads have 32 metallum 5 machina. I'll start making a list
  3. Useablewings09

Hey sorry for a late reply. I really have no ideas as to what but I will try to make a list of some things.
  4. Useablewings09

Yay! Personally I would love aspects for galacticraft. Mainly the machines, rockets, life support, and mobs though. Perhaps as far a new aspects goes maybe meteoric? I've played thaumcraft since thaumcraft 2 and so a lot of the galacticraft things would mostly fit under vanilla thaumcraft aspects.
  5. Useablewings09

Artificial gravity for your land base

Try using the star miner mod for art. Grav.
  6. Useablewings09

The spin thrusters will make overworld gravity if the station is large enough
  7. Useablewings09

Galacticraft 3 is officially stable - no longer a "BETA"!

What is the boss going to be? Is it going 5o be based off a mod or something completely new?
  8. Useablewings09

Artificial gravity is implemented. You have to understand actual science though. You make a large station, preferably one with "arms", spin. The centrifugal force creates gravity.
  9. Useablewings09

Rewenable oil

It might be possible to add a machine that turns canisters, coal, ect into oil
  10. Useablewings09

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

There is, it's called in the coding small asteroid entity basically and I'm pretty sure it's hostile
  11. Useablewings09

GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

That was just what zombies are called in the asteroid dimension, there will be small asteroid mobs, spiders, and zombies. I know because I read the code and play with gc3 in eclipse
  12. Useablewings09

entity id for oil

Just install thermal expansion and use a creative tank that you click with a bucket of oil and it's infinitely full
  13. Useablewings09

[No download] Ore Dimensional

It does go to www.github.com/micdoodle8
  14. Useablewings09

1.7.10?

Ic2 for 1.7.2 is already out
  15. Useablewings09

Fuel Loader not Loading Fuel

Yay
  16. Useablewings09

Also remove the power storage module Yeah no problem
  17. Useablewings09

Breathometer

Yeah and humans, maxed out of course, can live up to2 minutes in the vacuum of space
  18. Useablewings09

Those are buggy fueling pads
  19. Useablewings09

How I can get GC3 for 1.7.2?

You wait or do what I did and set up a forge Dev environment and make its from the github files
  20. Useablewings09

How to see any galacticraft models

I know I want to be able to finish the job though because it's halfway working I just can't get forge working