Search results

1. G

Oxygen synthetizer !

I was thinking about this and it will use Coal or other Vanilla tool to generate electricity if player will have no UE
  2. G

Universal Electricity...

In version 0.0.17 there is implemented a bit of UE and I ask when there will be any block that should use that mod, UE must be installed ?
  3. G

Moon lander

But it can be small, one-person only rover... maybe like a spider :)
  4. G

Oxygen synthetizer !

I found great idea for this mod... Machine that will syntesize oxygen ! It will need some Electricity (using Universal Electricity announced in changelog of v0.0.17) and bit seeds/sapplings/leaves (or only El.) and it will generate oxygen as 10 leaves or more. Crafting will be very expensive.
  5. G

Cool ideas

Some of your ideas are good :)
  6. G

Footprints on moon will disapear over time

In fact, moon have atmosphere but quite thin. Anyways, many things in this mod such as landing by parachute are unrealistic...
  7. G

why ? I mean that it would disapear over large time...
  8. G

Leaf decay mechanic/Sustainability

I support your idea. ;)
  9. G

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Minecraft Username: GemHunter1 Age: 14 (after 2 moths it will be 15) Country: Slovakia (the nicest country in the middle of Europe) Do you swear a lot?: Scarcely Are you mature?: Sure Have you ever griefed?: Only once and because that man i griefed, griefed ME before! (then i had my items back)...
  10. G

Make footprints on moon to disapear, it will be nice, so my moon will be not "overfootprinted".
  11. G

Make a wiki of mod !

It will be very useful when you will make wiki for galacticraft...