Search results

1. InsanityPie

Thaumcraft support broken

The golems and other "non-living entities" from thaumcraft all suffocate in space now, thankfully they can't die from suffocation due to both healing for some like the automated crossbow or the fact the golems don't seem to take damage but can't regen as a result. Pretty annoying
  2. InsanityPie

Addon My 4 space continuation attempt [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

So, I finally decided to just go ahead and setup both 1.8.9 and 1.10.2 dev enviroments for later and got pretty dang sidetracked with irl. Also if your going to rob someone, why the heck would you take the gamecube CORDS but leave all the games, the system, memory cards, and contollers...
  3. InsanityPie

Not sure at the moment, most likely though depending if the other mods I use stay on 1.7.10 for some time. Still need to get onto learning to mod 1.8.9 and up so might be working on that first
  4. InsanityPie

Theres no downloads yet. Won't be for quite some time, me still getting the hang of java( it takes a long time to get good at a programming language ) means im paranoid of releasing a version while it's in a "This will definatly crash if you install it" state. Ive beem testing compatibility with...
  5. InsanityPie

Its been a while but im still working on this( incase the mods were wondering ) so heres a new update to the development so far: I decided to start from scratch with Matts code since, not gonna lie, I boned up my first attempt badly due to my noob java skills. Im honestly proud how well the...
  6. InsanityPie

Sorry, ive been VERY busy with irl lately. The build ive gotten relativly done has badly bugged Hera generation and bugged Glicka rendering and I haven't had much time to hunt all the bugs so it's not really in a playable state at all outside the Eclipse enviroment at the moment. I promise...
  7. InsanityPie

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Theres just a couple thing sthat are stopping me from using this for my private server - The first is the ores: not sure about everyone else but it's really bugging me how ore only spawns down near bedrock and this on it's own is stopping me from putting this on my server. It just doesn't seem...
  8. InsanityPie

Addon 4Space [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Ill look into it when im able to get back to working on the continuation of this, currently lifes getting in the way and since im still learning java( want to make it as stable as I can before a playable release ) it's gonna be a while. If anyone has any other bug reports for me to look at when...
  9. InsanityPie

Portal Gun + Moon = profit?

I have no idea or I would use my limited java knowledge to do it myself as an addon xD I figure it might do something like the current rocket launch/land coord system galacticraft has right now. The area your standing on the overworld will be where the other side of the portal opens on the moon...
  10. InsanityPie

Thanks Niels! Anyways, as im so busy with other things and im still learning java(self teaching is pretty slow after all) despite how much ive got done so far I can honestly say a playable update for the new version of 4 space might not be out until a bit after galacticraft reachs 1.8. Only...
  11. InsanityPie

When it doesn't crash 24/7 and Hera is at least somewhat playable in survival xD That means alot to me considering 4 space was the very first galacticraft addon ive ever used, it holds a special place in my nostalgia so im trying to do everything I can to keep what I add conformed to your...
  12. InsanityPie

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

If you still need help with chests and your using Eclipse, you can take a small peek at galacticrafts code under 'referenced libraries' for an example of how the devs set up the tresure chests...or you can go the hard yet more rewarding route and study that portion of the API to see how you can...
  13. InsanityPie

I might take a week or so break from coding since Thanksgiving just got done with and im still fighting with multi-biome generation... got all the biomes registered in a proper array but the crash logs I keep getting are saying that Hera is trying to generate a non-existent stronghold(null...
  14. InsanityPie

Update Post: Started coding again this morning but might take a break for the rest of the day, got the food issue sorted out and balanced the hunger floats so thats some progress. I had to temporarily remove the custom model I had planned for the alien cow until I get better at rendering mobs so...
  15. InsanityPie

[Addon Request] Generateing air for other dims

Ive never connected the oxygen pipes to the condensator since it's common knowledge that mekanisms pressurized tubes are way faster in the higher tiers, I always use ultimate pressure tubes since they let oxygen gas travel waaaay faster then the normal galacticraft oxygen pipes and they can...
  16. InsanityPie

Update Post: I got a mob implemented today, issue im having is trying to work out some bugs in the rendering and item drops as well as setup a food class that stores all Heras food as meta data to sort out some code... I recently learned how to do block and item meta data but apparently trying...
  17. InsanityPie

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Those rockets look awesome! On another note though, apparently the latest version of More Planets and the latest version of this have an incompatibility since using them together crashes on starting the game with a "space station for dimension -29 is already registered" or something like that...
  18. InsanityPie

...you did read my first post right? Tesserects don't work with gases, you need to convert to a liquid to send the oxygen through and then back to gas on the other side, thus why mekanisms needed for it's condensator machine
  19. InsanityPie

Update Post: Colors! On another note, ive been attempting to create my first custom mob since im planning to slowly phase out the overworld mobs on Hera with 'alien' counterparts so wish me luck on that front... im gonna need it :/ Also for anyone wondering why I chose these colors, I was...
  20. InsanityPie

Not that im aware of, I think any mod that can convert a gas to a liquid would work but I believe mekanism is the only mod with a stable gas system so far. I use mekanism with galacticraft anyways since it's got the best compatibility with this mod