Search results

1. InsanityPie

Thaumcraft support broken

The golems and other "non-living entities" from thaumcraft all suffocate in space now, thankfully they can't die from suffocation due to both healing for some like the automated crossbow or the fact the golems don't seem to take damage but can't regen as a result. Pretty annoying
  2. InsanityPie

Addon My 4 space continuation attempt [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Now alot of you have seen me around the galacticraft forums every now and then, mainly when im posting a new suggestion and then vanishing from the site for a while due to irl stuff but today im posting something a little bit different. Some of you already know about Matt abandoning 4 space to...
  3. InsanityPie

Thermal padding config option?

I just came across a strange bug in my solo playthrough that when I searched it up for a fix, seems to have been present for some time. Seems some mods that effect player models show the thermal padding as if you were still normal leading to some funky looking glitches, the mod that I...
  4. InsanityPie

Portal Gun + Moon = profit?

I just noticed that ichun has updated the Portal Gun mod for 1.7.10.... who else whats to see the ability for portal guns to send blocks, items, and entities they suck up to the galacticraft moon at the same coords? I for one would love to see that, geting annoyed by all those hostile mobs? To...
  5. InsanityPie

Whelp, it's confimed

No idea HOW I missed this back in September but Martian water is confirmed... https://twitter.com/NASA/status/648523470070923264 Guess the mod can add some sort of trace amounts of water now eh?
  6. InsanityPie

At a loss for my modpack idea...

I have been trying for almost a year now to create a galacticraft centered modpack similar to crash landing(before crash landing was even created) with a few major twists using galacticrafts various features... the problem has been, and continues to be the lack of any functionality(even...
  7. InsanityPie

Thought stranded players needed love after watching "The Martian"

As the thread title says, just got back from watching "The Martian" and thought I would point out a few things I noticed that might work as mod features. and how they might if added. Hab. Modules: Habitation modules can be created by building the habitation areas rooms and then 'sealing' the...
  8. InsanityPie

Better Gravity System

Before even thinking about posting this thread, I did a few days of combing the forums to see if this was already mentioned, I know artificial gravity has already been suggested over, and over again but I was thinking... why don't we fix natural gravity first? First things first, mobs. Yes...
  9. InsanityPie

Size based planets addon idea

I thought of something while watching a Pikmin lets play on youtube, why do we assume other planets will have local species, structures, or terrain that is around the same size as us? For all we know other planets could have species or other local features either bigger or smaller then humanity...
  10. InsanityPie

What should be changed in the mod

Hi, it's me again and this time im posting a thread listing various things that have always bugged me about galacticraft and ways to fix/add onto some of them in the future if possible. 1. Martian surface: Mars currently has a surface of rock, rock, and more rocks. In real life, Mars has dirt...
  11. InsanityPie

Extra exploration stuff

Hey everyone, im posting another idea thread for a few features that would be cool and useful in various ways for players. Well, here we go... Exploration: I know the mod is trying as hard to be as realistic as possible(and I love that, I really do) but sometimes you need to add in some fiction...
  12. InsanityPie

Inter-mod features

I normally type a on of text without noticing so ill cut straight to the chase on this one since it's literally what it says on the tin. There isn't much here and most of the ideas aren't very good since I was just chucking things at the wall to see what sticks. Mystcraft: 1. Make mystcraft...
  13. InsanityPie

Possible way to achive artificial gravity

For those of us minecraf players that have been around from before 1.2.5... im about to mention a blast from the past to possibly achive artificial gravity. Anyone who remembers the mod gravitycraft will also be able to tell you that what it does is NOT the starmade way but literally affects...
  14. InsanityPie

Pick a Breathable gas, now with homeworlds!

I don't think anyone will add this feature to core galacticraft but I figured I would put it here incase it's a good idea or someone makes an addon from it. I imagine it's not to hard to add and if it is added as a core feature it won't make to much of a change except adding a new twist. The...