Search results

1. S

High problem with gc air locks!

Thank you very much! I read the wiki again, and it helped a lot! Thanks! A hug
  2. S

High problem with gc air locks!

Hello everyone. I'm trying to use compressed doors, but aren't working. Have a look of this picture: I'm confused or I'm doing it well? I don't know why, when I press the lever the c0mpressed door doesn't work. Thanks 4 helping!
  3. S

Bug founded :(

ok, thanks
  4. S

Any block, in any dimension. Mc, I'm sure that my computer isn't slow, really. First I had Mo'creatures (nothing passed). A week later I downloaded galacticraft, and that bug appeared. My sister has only Galacticraft mod con her computer, and has the same bug as me. Any solution?
  5. S

Becoming a patron

Hello, as you probably know from my last post, my english level is low, so I'm trying to do my best. Because of that, I don't understand many of the post published here. This time I'm trying to understand the advantages of becoming a patron. There are three patron types, ok? So, I had been...
  6. S

Hello, lately I've played with the mod. Ok, so yesterday I founded a bug, something very strange. So, lets explain it: When I put only one block whereby I don't know why but I put two or three (only one click). Here's my link of my server log: http://pastebin.com/0AVZSB5h. Other information: I...
  7. S

Hi, i've a problem with a page

All right, thank you obsidianpower790, see you soon
  8. S

ok, so is like a minecraft snapshot Wright?
  9. S

I'll donate 30$, I'm not sure but conceivably yes. My question is: when I pay the money (30$) there's a server o something like that with the other people and staff? Thnks for helping
  10. S

Hi everyone! A very big hug for you, thanks for help me, I'm very grateful. Ok, when I donate the money, there's a server to join or something like that?
  11. S

I need more information please, if pay the money where have I to go? And what does mean this: 2 patrons (limited 23 of 25 left)? Help, please :(
  12. S

Hi, I'm new with this and I've a question (sorry if you don't undestand me, I've just learned a bit of english). If I'm not mistaken the administrator is going to enter university early Wright? So, if I understand this post well (http://www.patreon.com/micdoodle8) if I donate $30 I'll be able to...