Search results

1. Michael Werner

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Venus diamonds - Good for anything aside from trading with the natives?
  2. Michael Werner

I was looking in the wrong storage for the take from the quarry. Still, at 37 ore blocks from a full-sized quarry, I would say that it is pretty rare. Thanks for the response.
  3. Michael Werner

Oberon and Adamantite? I've run tunnels and a quarry, cannot find the ore. I saw in a Reddit post that Adamantite was on Oberon. Has there been a change, so that it is elsewhere? Or, is it just extremely rare? Or, was Reddit wrong?
  4. Michael Werner

Galacticraft Desh & GregTecH Desh issue

Fixed by changing the GT config GalacticraftMars unification entries from False to True. Quite counterintuitive, since False tells me it is NOT unified.
  5. Michael Werner

Galacticraft Desh & GregTecH Desh issue

GT Desh is overwriting GC Desh, so I cannot compress the ingots in the GC compressor. GT plates do not work in the recipe for the rocket components. Is there a fix/workaround for this? Thanks
  6. Michael Werner

Cannot Break Blocks

Thanks for the reply, finally. Even a non-answer would have been helpful, as it would have led to other questions and perhaps solutions that others might be seeking. Other mods have set so that particular tools break particular blocks in Adventure Mode, as well as Survival - special wrenches...
  7. Michael Werner

Cannot Break Blocks

I have now posted this in both the Minecraft forum and here, and have had no answer. I get the feeling that this question, as well as a few others, from the look of the list, is being ignored. If I have missed something posted prior, apologies - I am in China and my loadtimes are very slow, to...
  8. Michael Werner

Cannot Break Blocks

I have tried posting this to the MinecraftForum page a couple of times, but no response. I would really like an answer to this, as I have been unable to locate any information regarding this issue. Running Forge 142, GC 350 Cannot break blocks. Playing Adventure Mode, and cannot break GC...
  9. Michael Werner

Moveable Beacon

I see what you are saying, a reverse of my proposal. The addons/upgrades to the device on the ground would allow more accuracy, just as the addition of boosters allow longer rocket flights. So the levels of complexity are in keeping with the current mod design. Addons decrease (improve)...
  10. Michael Werner

Moveable Beacon

At the most basic level, yes.
  11. Michael Werner

Moveable Beacon

Yes, I have utilized the LC, but that is not exactly what I am talking about. Manned rocket reentry landing zones lock you to one spot on the dimension map. I would like the ability to move that landing zone to a designated area with graduated CEP for touchdown. A homing beacon with a...
  12. Michael Werner

Moveable Beacon

Great mod, enjoying it immensely. Have you built your base at a great spot on Mars only to have to make the long trek in the dark from the landing site to the base, dodging arrows and spiders with a pack full of supplies? Ever returned to the Overworld, only to watch your chest of hard-fought...
  13. Michael Werner

Disappearing Rocket on Mars

That was it. I died, and when I logged back in I could see the tip of the balloon sticking up, but only from one angle. Got it back and made it back to Earth. Thanks for the tip.
  14. Michael Werner

Disappearing Rocket on Mars

Finally made it to Mars - cool landing sequence, kudos for that - and did a little exploring around the landing site. When I returned to the spot, the balloons were gone. No chest, rocket or pad. So I am stuck on Mars for the time being. I brought enough to be self-sufficient, but I'll not...
  15. Michael Werner

Fuel Loader not Loading Fuel

Thanks to the team effort, I now have a Moonbase. Failure was not an option..... Cheers!
  16. Michael Werner

Bloody hell....you are both right. Replaced the pad with the launch pad, and it is working. Should have checked that, but the attached will show you why I did not: Both pads label as Rocket Pads when placed. A bit confusing if you built the wrong one and place it. Thanks so much for all the...
  17. Michael Werner

I'm using the latest version of Tekkit as distributed through the launcher, for MC 1.6.4. It has galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.12.1026 running. I only have the one rocket. I replaced every piece of equipment, destroying the originals. I have re-placed the rocket multiple times, there is no way that...
  18. Michael Werner

Checked out another player's setup, mine and his are the same. I have now tried removing armour, etc., logging out while fueler is supposed to be loading, and removing/adjusting chunk loaders. No joy.
  19. Michael Werner

That's next on my list, but I am far, far away from spawn and them. Roadtrip.....
  20. Michael Werner

1) I can break and replace the rocket, and have done so a number of times, placing it from different directions. I have broken and moved the launch pad, trying different orientations. 2) Only 1 launchpad is present 3) I can press F and see the inventory screen and the fuel indicator. Fuel...