Search results

1. Buzzrocket

Space Station

I have a large space station and I need to to seal. But is says its too big even when there is plenty of oxygen and I also have two sealers. The room has no missing blocks. Please help.
  2. Buzzrocket

Defense for your base.

When I last played Galaticraft (About a month ago) I found that I would always have to build these HUGE walls so that way evil monsters could not get near me and my farm ect. So could we add cannons or some type of sentry gun that could kill all things that get near your wall. Or maybe could we...
  3. Buzzrocket

Universal Electricity.

I know this is off topic and such. But do you guys have any idea when Universal Electricity will update?
  4. Buzzrocket

More Ambiance

Could we add a animal like a horse,but lives on planets like Mars and the Moon. That way we could have something to ride on other then a Moon Buggy? Maybe you could tame it with some Space Fruit that grows on rare Space Trees. I don't care if you dislike this idea. I am not so sure about it. o_O
  5. Buzzrocket

Space Mine Cart

We all know about how you can use a mine cart on earth. But on a planet with less gravity I could see problems. What if instead you had a Space Cart that works like a Mine Cart but runs on magnet railing. You make the Space Cart a + charge and make the railing a - charge. They will repel one...
  6. Buzzrocket

Portable Oxygen Bubble. Or portable Oxygen Compressor.

The best thing about Minecraft to me is the part where you go under ground and mining. I love staying under in caves and tunnels exploring and digging for diamonds. But when I play Galaticraft,I find that I cannot spend as much time under ground because my oxygen tanks will run out. Thus I will...