Search results

1. Hari Seldon's disciple

Worm Hole with new Earth

that's has a nonsense! The wormhole is pratically like when you cut, bend, and then paste the 3-dimensional space(and maybe also the time) crossing the higher dimension and you CANNOT have obstacles in this "tunnel"! Yeah... sure, everyone has a bit of quark-gluon plasma to place in a VERY HUGE...
  2. Hari Seldon's disciple

Galacticraft 3 Mob: Worm

I want just to say that: "NEVER!"(crashed window) (man who fall from the 12th level) (dead body splatted) it's a bad idea, because so I can lost everything i done just because a spatial shit (sorry for the expression, but I needed that) is hiding inside my house! and when he destroyed my house...
  3. Hari Seldon's disciple

Black Holes, Hyper/SuperNovas, GammaRayBursts.

Oh, yeah, I know what's a Scientific Notation, but I never seen "FTFY". Thanks you for the explanation. Anyway, This number explain better the idea like how I wrote, I think...
  4. Hari Seldon's disciple

Ehm... I'm sorry I can't understand... Can you explain me what you're saying, please?
  5. Hari Seldon's disciple

except for the huge quantity of files, you know the probability to encounter a worm hole into the solar system...
  6. Hari Seldon's disciple

Magnetic fields, Antimatter collector and Radiation module

Please... why you say that??? I know that tv try to say us that if matter touch antimatter they becames energy, but I don't know why! that has completely NO SENSE, because if you create 1 kg of matter you must create 1 "kg" of antimatter, and they have a contact, you CANNOT have energy, because...
  7. Hari Seldon's disciple

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Too much funny! I'll read this post every day for all my life and laugh for this. thanks very much, you maked my sad day in a happy day!
  8. Hari Seldon's disciple

-_-" yeeeeah... everyone have a positive lightning in the freezer... Anyway, I think that antimatter can't speed up the velocity of objects, because it destroy the objects...
  9. Hari Seldon's disciple

why you should collect antimatter? yeah... I don't imagine a useful thing that it can do... And what should collect it??? if it is made of matter, it will be consumed by antimatter(which disappear) and if it is made of antimatter, you cannot touch it or you will be killed!
  10. Hari Seldon's disciple

Planets with changing gravity

Yeah, because you read posts of a million years ago, where the creator wrote "I understood that this has no sense"?? why you do that?
  11. Hari Seldon's disciple

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

what are these semi-transparent blocks flying???
  12. Hari Seldon's disciple

Orrible thing! Is this true?

thanks you
  13. Hari Seldon's disciple

Artificial gravity for your land base

I wrote: "but still a very good idea"
  14. Hari Seldon's disciple

yeah, but 1.7.10 has a lot of bugs also without mods, so update to 1.8 is a very good idea, also because if you don't play 1.8 you lose a lot of minecraft
  15. Hari Seldon's disciple

I recently learnt that the man that create minecraft forge has stopped do it, so in 1.8 we won't have good mods! Is this true? we really won't have a 1.8 gc version? I want to know everything about this. (why, if there is someother person that will substitute he, if you can cross around this...
  16. Hari Seldon's disciple

The Forever Gate and the moon Ganymede

yeah. a genius! really, I didn't thought about this... also if I wrote a suggestion for consider atmosphere! :D anyway, for now we have colder dimension, so I want Venus because finally we have an innovation.
  17. Hari Seldon's disciple

The big house inside an asteroid!

The big house inside an asteroid!