Search results

1. armdn

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

I am still there! )) On 1.12.2. This is my new base on Venus. Some of you, could recognize the design of the base from elsewhere. )) I am still in progress of building this base. Anyway i have to build a launch site, nuclear reactor and other things...
  2. armdn

I am back again! )) And now im on 1.12.2.
  3. armdn

Third and final Launch Pad for Super-Heavy Rockets under construction. Update:
  4. armdn

Another shots of progress in building of Space Launch Facility:
  5. armdn

Ezer'Arch, use Forge Multi Part!
  6. armdn

Space Launch Facility at construction :) This launch pad for Tier 1 to Tier 4 Rockets.
  7. armdn

Cannot Create Space Station

Found a source of issue and workaround. It was a Galaxy Space mod (New Galaxy Map) fault.
  8. armdn

Cannot Create Space Station

MC 1.7.10, GC 3.0.12, GS 1.1.7 The issue that i can't create a Space Station in any way, will it creative mode or normal... Required resources in inventory... but still no go. The menu itself appears to create, but every time i clicked "CREATE" it does nothing.... What can it be??
  9. armdn

Question about / Idea for the Communications Dish

I have a suggestion about that satellite dish. How about implementing of a manual overriding of dish position? It is good, that it works and moves, but id love to fix it in special position by coordinates. Like communication with geostationary satellite.
  10. armdn

Ezer'Arch's videos, livestreams and images

Yep, i did it, and then it crushed. Always. Dunno what is wrong with it.
  11. armdn

Ezer'Arch's videos, livestreams and images

That satellite mod doesn't work for me... egh..
  12. armdn

Something new is started... %)
  13. armdn

Thanks! I thought about migration from 1.7.10 to newest versions, but some core mods are still not ready, such as gregtech, buildcraft, applied energistics, etc... So, i hope soon, i will resume my buildings that so amaze all of you guys! :)
  14. armdn

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Bug report: Game crushed with these logs output: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Who set us up the TNT? Time: 07.02.16 11:43 Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension -21, does not exist at...
  15. armdn

Thanks. Buran destroyed by an old defective rusty roof of montage complex where buran has been. But, well Russia still have another "Buran" class vessel named "Burya". And it still functioning.
  16. armdn

Here is the map on DropBox
  17. armdn

Mountable Moon lander

No, really - this is cool idea to make landers to take off from other planets. Also there is would be cool to use this lander as a space craft to fly between space stations!
  18. armdn

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Is it possible to use liquid methane from Titan as a rocket fuel??
  19. armdn

Telescopes and astronomy

How about to implement some of a gregtech hardcore style like - optical telescope as a requirements to open planets, radiotelescopes to open their orbits, parameters and smaller objects such as an asteroids, and only THEN player can fly to that planet with propper and required rocket/spaceship...
  20. armdn

Uhm.. Nope, no problems with texture packs at this moment. Well, you always can do some changes, people just revert back if something goes wrong. I'm always do general backup of mc before update something. About uploading maps: i could do it right now, but, big but - it is a multiplayer map...