Search results

1. T

New transport opportunities (machine-to-machine)

Right now, to automate your fuel creation systems, you require Buildcraft or another mod that can transfer liquids between machines and all that, so I was wondering if it would be possible for us to have 2 new blocks, basically specific pipes: An Export Pipe, and an Import Pipe. Export Pipes...
  2. T

Tweak to the Daylight Cycle of space stations, moons and planets

I had a good thought today, while I was on the moon; why don't we have it so that the moon seems to 'rotate' in its orbit, like in real life? Like over time, the length of daylight shortens to nothing, cos you're on the dark side of the moon, and then after a time, slowly goes back to normal...
  3. T

Possible sub-dimension for extreme distances (inter-galactic)

What if there was a new way to travel, only for between multiple galaxies? Like you launch your rocket, and you can only go to the furthest planet, but then you get there, and instead of putting you into the atmosphere, if you have a high enough Tier rocket, it would actually ask you if you want...
  4. T

Thermal Expansion?

I'm just wondering if there's a download link anywhere for Thermal expansion for 1.7.2, if it even has a 1.7.2 version, cos I really want an infinite source of lava for my survival world...
  5. T

Posting addons for GC3 (Galacticraft for minecraft 1.7.2+)

Quite simply, any and all addons that have been cleared for posting by Micdoodle8 can be posted here, so people wanting to get extra planets while waiting for more that work in the official addon can just come directly here and get addons for GC3 (Cos then you can have a spinning space station...
  6. T

Movement in space stations

I've recently made a new space station using GC3, and I found that you cannot ascend stairs. So I was wondering if it were possible for a new mechanic, as it were, to be actually coded in, where stairs are treated as usual; if you are standing on the 'ground', you could simply walk up stairs...