Search results

1. dj3520

A small mob meets oxygen request.

It doesn't seem like alien villagers or slimelings require oxygen. I think it's interesting. Perhaps an interesting new mechanic to the game would be that these guys are poisoned by it. Sure the alien villagers wouldn't be in many situations where they would be in an oxygen environment, but I...
  2. dj3520

Meteors and creative test worlds.

I'm running a server in creative mode to test how stable my setups are, and also to watch for odd mod behavior. I've set up most of my stuff on mars and it's intended purpose is to be around for days. So you can imagine how a meteor can put a hole in my testing...literally. I've turned the...
  3. dj3520

Option for Smart Oxygen Collector Leaf Decay

Quite basically my idea boils down to having the leaf decay not be an all or nothing thing. Instead I figure we could add a bit to it (but not too much.) Sort of a "more realistic" optional mode. Leaf decay on the moon is always on. Technically there should be no way for trees/crops to grow...
  4. dj3520

Unify the gas pipes and storage blocks.

So GalatiCraft is currently sporting a few gasses, 2 gas pipes, and 1 gas storage block. This is because everything is treated separately. Oxygen needs oxygen and hydrogen needs hydrogen. In order to simplify things and make it so I need to craft a different pipe for a different gas, why not...
  5. dj3520

Redstone controlled spin thrusters (Control the spin!)

Simply suggesting the spin thruster's effect is either switched off by redstone or requires it. This is easier than manual placement and more crossmod friendly (think ComputerCraft.) And I believe the outcome would be fun to those with the desire to "steer" their creations.
  6. dj3520

So I has question on hydrogen...

I've heard a few places that liquid hydrogen (once implemented) can be used to fuel rockets. I was wondering how this is treated internally by the mod. I already know that the galaticraft and buildcraft "fuels" are one in the same. Railcraft also sees them as exchangeable. Railcraft however also...