Search results

1. S

"GalactiraftCore" in wrong place?

When I press play, (not single player) Minecraft says, "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found. GalacticraftCore : any" Is micdoodle8core in the wrong place? I put it in mods folder. HELP! (note: this only...
  2. S

Upgrades

I think the space suit should have several upgrades that would be astounding by the looks of it's physical form. Upgrades would include but not be limited to; higher jumping, faster running, faster moving in space, and/or heat invincibility. But those are just simple abilities created by my...
  3. S

1.2.9 problem

Alright here's the problem. Whenever I start minecraft with 1.2.9 galacticraft, It doesn't show up in "mods" at the title screen. I checked if I was using the right forge, it was fine. I checked if I put galacticraft in the coremods folder instead of mods, I did. I even erased all I had in the...
  4. S

Maps

Hey guys! So, I decided I wanted to play Galacticraft. I did, but It got a little boring. (Galacticraft is not a boring mod, I was just playing it for hours on end. :D) So I looked on Google for any Galacticraft maps. THERE WAS NONE!!! This is such an amazing mod and nobody considered making a...
  5. S

Not sure what this is, but it's not working

HEY! Thanks for reading my page! Anyway, in the latest update, there is this sidebar that says where you are when you are in the spaceship, and when I get in it says I'm already in space. Also, when I make it to the top, I have to wait about 20 seconds for me to get the screen that allows you to...