Search results

1. Dwight

1.12 Port?

Yeah, my playing group is just now starting up a server with mods for 1.12 Would LOVE to add Galacticraft But understand that things will come when they come
  2. Dwight

Galacticraft 3 is officially stable - no longer a "BETA"!

Only a guesses, but I would suspect either Zombie, Spider, Green Slime cube, Witch, Ghast, Blaze or Whither Skeleton, any of those would follow suit with the first two being an advanced version of a standard Minecraft creature, leaning heavily toward the Zombie or Spider as one of the original...
  3. Dwight

Galacticraft 3 Release Notes

My group loved the changes, it feels darker, and more realistic, tremendous improvement on the lag, great job!
  4. Dwight

How do you use the command TP for another dimension?

Title says it How can I use the TP command to teleport someone in the asteroid dimension?
  5. Dwight

A big thank you

Well everyone plays Minecraft in a different way, and there no wrong way to play minecraft. We have had a Vanilla server with no mods up for over a year We had a Mo Creatures server up for the same amount of time If you look at the game as if the entire game is to achieve a particular thing...
  6. Dwight

A big thank you

My play group is done testing Mods on my private server they are ready for the primary game I wanted to give a thank you to folks on this forum for your advice and assistance. Rad talked me into trying Mekanisum... they loved it Rad and others also talked me into taking a second look at NEI...
  7. Dwight

Glacticraft 4 plan question

Fair enough.. someone... I wont say who ( chuckle ) mentioned GC4 in another post and it just got me thinking. Never a good thing For now, and probably for quite some time, we will continue on 1.7.10 and the current versions of the mods we are using I was just curious as GC4 was mentioned. :)
  8. Dwight

Glacticraft 4 plan question

Simple question is the intent to make Glacticraft 4 for Minecraft 1.8.2 ( or whatever )? The reason I am asking is that it seems Lex is making solid progress on Forge, I am planning a more permanent server hosted off of my personal machine in the not so distant future. Right now we are having a...
  9. Dwight

Glacticraft + Mekanisum any tips?

LOL I misunderstood.... ok from that perspective I am using a mod pack too what I am not fond of are Mod Packs put together by others and people download and use the "pack" Id rather control the mods myself, and have the latest versions downloaded\ I agree with you on the whole blame thing...
  10. Dwight

I run a small server for family and friends In Mekanisum I have turned off its ability to generate Copper and Tin so that only Glacticraft is generating it, not difficult to do. However... Glacticraft ore smelted in a Mekansium machine will create Mekanisum ingots... but that has not been a...
  11. Dwight

I must be doing something else wrong, I still cant get it to work ( tried when I went home for lunch ) I did try what you posted, then I gave myself an ore and then copied it right from the server gui as you suguested no work... there must be something else I have wrong. But it isnt really...
  12. Dwight

Titanium

Thank you Radfast, and Ezer For what it is worth, I think your priorities are in exactly the right place. Lag is a much larger issue, and I have already warned my players that the Asteroid dimension will get reset at some point I am open to being smacked by Ezer if I get out of line ( and I am...
  13. Dwight

Titanium

One of my players found the ore, but only after installing Mekanisum and flying around with a Jet pack so it does exist, just incredabily rare
  14. Dwight

Thanks guys I didn't expect the aluminum thing.. but I did want the sensor goggles thing. I appreciate it, and thanks for the tip on how to find such things Is there anything else? I did find a config line in power about converting to Mekanisum power... and I set that to true... but it didnt...
  15. Dwight

Mekanism Mod "Conflict"

The entire idea of a "mod pack" bothers me, it is putting yet another person inbetween you and the more current versions of Mods Maybe I am just not a very trusting person
  16. Dwight

Setting up a server, testing before I go live to my team with.... could use a little help Is there a way to make Glacticraft Aluminum compatible with Mekanisum machines? Or am I pipe dreaming here? Tin and Copper seem to be compatable and interchangable even though they have different ID's...
  17. Dwight

Titanium

Nope... still none, is there a level that it spawns at... cause there are no asteroids at all below around 49 on my server
  18. Dwight

Launch Controler Help

are there.. I will do that :) I love the controllers I really do I am getting ready to purchase a hosted server.... I am tried of running my family and friends server on my own computer and the client on top of it. We are going to run Galcticraft and Mekanizm I have been running tests, I...
  19. Dwight

Titanium

Thank you Rad... I am prepping now for a return.,.... I think I just saw one, we were looking everywhere except the 1 block asteroids.... :P
  20. Dwight

Launch Controler Help

It happened again, I just logged into the game, in site of my Tier 3 spaceship on the overworld the launch sound was going, and the ship exploded as I logged in I was not on this ship or doing anything with it. I suspect it is the initial start up of a chunk with a launch controller