Search results

1. D

New vehicle: Submarines

I support having different vehicle for exploring planets, but I think it would be cool if it was more like Tekkit, as in you have to create your own deploying systems and stuff rather than just crating something. In the future I think the vehicle should be self created, with engine and such...
  2. D

Black Holes and Wormholes

I support the idea of wormholes, however I think it would be best to teleport you to another portion of the universe rather than resetting your world.
  3. D

[24/7] [No Lag] [PVP] Ionic War Modpack Server

Jar download doesn't work. It just downloads a .exe
  4. D

Elaborate space ships

Guys, chill. I agree with Hypermegazord. Everything can be added, and he doesn't need to take any of our suggestions. We are merely collaborating with each other to assist with the development of this amazing mod.
  5. D

Elaborate space ships

Guys, what i'm thinking is you literally build your rocket ( like the zeppelin mod), and you attack one or more engines to it to make it fly. You could also add navigation systems, life support, and escape pods.
  6. D

Elaborate space ships

I still like the idea of controlling the rocket. I agree a portal would be easier, but it would need to make the ship controllable somehow. Also, a agree with aisthecoolest's original post. The rockets should be bigger and grander.
  7. D

Arrow issues

Sweet. Thanks alot :D
  8. D

Daniel's ideas

All of our planets and moons in the solar system should be as realistic as possible, but having randomly generated extra-solar planets would really give this mod an "exploration" feel to it. Along with this, (and I know the coding would be hard, its just an idea), it would be nice to actually...
  9. D

Arrow issues

Sorry about that. Didn't see the post. I have added all the required info to my bug report.
  10. D

Arrow issues

Game type: Client Galacticraft version: 0.0.18 Minecraft version: 1.4.7 Forge version: 6.6.2.534 Other installed mods: None Game mode: SSP & CSP Error report: Hi Just a small issue with bows and arrows I noticed. When holding the bow, It appears like the item in your hand, rather than...