Search results

1. Gazz44

Silicon Spawn Rate?

Thanks Hanakocz.... I checked and there is silicon.... its just bloody hard to find.... I had to go 3K away to find any
  2. Gazz44

Silicon Spawn Rate?

TMI is that too many items?
  3. Gazz44

Silicon Spawn Rate?

Can I quadruple the fortune onto a pickaxe in case i find some. jk :p is there a way to test if silicon has spawned.... i.e a command i can use in a command block?
  4. Gazz44

Silicon Spawn Rate?

lol, i got blocks of diamonds... not a single silicon
  5. Gazz44

Silicon Spawn Rate?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has had any trouble with finding silicon. I've checked 5 different canyons (making sure its within the 0-25 Y axis range), and even made a mine myself that spans over 15 chunks, and still no silicon. Is silicon a biome specific ore?
  6. Gazz44

Better input/output face arrangement for machines

Just in my opinion: I know you guys don't want to update the machines anymore because it would break existing worlds, but i really think that the power input should be at the "back" of the machines and uniform all inputs to the "Left" side, and outputs to the "Right". The "Top" could be used...
  7. Gazz44

Better input/output face arrangement for machines

The issue with the single power input devices such as the Electric Compressor and the Circuit Fabricator can be fixed by updating the graphics on the blocks. Just swap the "Front Side" image with the "Right Side" Image.