Search results

1. BlesseNtumble

Barycenters for stars

I propose to add the CelestialBody in mod. For what? To add a star their orbits, allowing you to create double, triple stars. Driving about this: Galaxy -> Solar System -> Barycenter (optional) -> Star -> Planet -> Moon But the scheme: ... Solar System -> Star ... Not remove. That is to make...
  2. BlesseNtumble

Replacement [GuiCelestialSelection]

Good afternoon. In my addon "GalaxySpace" it became necessary to replace GuiSelestialSelection. How can this be done? I tried to ticks catch standard and open your, but then on the map display and a standard, and my GuiCelestialSelection.
  3. BlesseNtumble

[Help] Schematics and Other Space Station

Hello radfast. 1) I have a problem with the schemes of rockets (in my addon). I can not understand why the schemes are not transferred to the cell workbench NASA. Helps only shift + click 2) I can not create a space station on other planets. Because in GuiCelestialSelection contains only...
  4. BlesseNtumble

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

About : This mod adds a lot of planets and moons for modification GalactiCraft. The addon will not work without a main mod - GalactiCraft 3. We do not pursue other creators of addons. We try to make high quality. The addon is made for version Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.12.2 and earlier versions will...
  5. BlesseNtumble

[Help] Generated Ores Other Mods in My Planet/Moon.

Hello radfast. I'm trying to do in my addon generation ores from other mods. In "Init" main fashion I register: MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(new OreGenOtherModsGS()); Then took a class and rewritten for WorldProviderPhobos: package blessentumble.core.configs; import...
  6. BlesseNtumble

[Rus] Server GalactiCraft 3 + Galaxy Space

The server is located on the project: http://beautifulcraft.ru/ Name: GalaxyTech [100 slots] However, the Russian project, but if you gather a sufficient number of European players, then add support for the English language. In the client is present in English, but 99% of the players - Russian.
  7. BlesseNtumble

[HELP] Create Craters

Good day, radfast. Trying to make craters on Mercury, made here so ChunkProviderMercury: package blessentumble.planets.mercury.dimension; import static net.minecraftforge.event.terraingen.InitMapGenEvent.EventType.RAVINE; import java.util.List; import java.util.Random; import...
  8. BlesseNtumble

Level Thermal Armor

Good afternoon. Creating Venus, I thought about creating a new Thermal Armor. But then came the problem. Current thermal armor has no restrictions I suggest remake slightly the thermal armor and make it through the levels. For example Armor Level 1 provides protection from +2 and -2...
  9. BlesseNtumble

Fog

Hello radfast. I'm interested in how to make the fog within a radius of 8-10 blocks from the player?
  10. BlesseNtumble

Description Block

Good afternoon. Tell me how to add a description for the block by pressing Shift. I tried to insert this: public class EuropaBlockT4TreasureChest extends BlockContainer implements ITileEntityProvider, ItemBlockDesc.IBlockShiftDesc @Override public String getShiftDescription(int meta) { return...
  11. BlesseNtumble

[Help] Generated Ore in Custom Moon

Good day. After updating the libraries(67 -> 80) no longer generated ore. BiomeDecoratorPhobos: package blessentumble.moons.marsphobos.world.gen; import micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.api.prefab.world.gen.BiomeDecoratorSpace; import net.minecraft.world.World; import...
  12. BlesseNtumble

[Help] Custom Sky in Custom Planet\Moon

Good day. There was a question about the change of color of the sky. What file specifies the color of the sky? Try to put it in WorldProvider: @Override public boolean isSkyColored() { return true; } @Override public Vector3 getSkyColor() { float f = 1.0F - this.getStarBrightness(1.0F)...
  13. BlesseNtumble

Generation

Good afternoon. The question is: How to make a generation on the planet? The base layer - stone. Generated from above small mountains with snow. Under a rock - ice. Under the ice - water.
  14. BlesseNtumble

How to create a Venus in GalactiCraft3?

Good day. Trying to create and Venus have any questions. 1) What to write in the main class of the planet (where the registration of the planet) to the red line with the name of the planet became green? 2) How to make a landing on the planet? My code general class: package blessentumble.venus...