Search results

1. R

Galacticraft Ores Not Generating in Overworld

I have no idea why this worked, but I'll mention it here in case anyone else is having the same issues with Underground Biomes Constructs and Galacticraft Ores: In the UndergroundBiomes config, I set "InChunkGeneration=false" and "UBifyOres=false" I removed NetherOres as well, but I can't...
  2. R

I think they'll have to be excluded via config, but that's not a problem.
  3. R

Huh, that's actually pretty handy. I still haven't figured out why its so hard to find the blockname(even f3+h gives ID numbers instead) when the numbers started being phased out in 1.7. I'm not sure I'll have much luck using the blocknames for UB stone, though. The IDs apparently change with...
  4. R

That's great news. I've spent so many hours fiddling with Just Another Spawner config files. I was not looking forward to trying to do the same for ore generation.
  5. R

The forum post I linked suggests a compatibility fix on the coder's side, so you're probably right that there's little they can do on their end to prevent ores from not generating properly if they're looking for stone. Their solution doesn't really help on the client's side, though. If CoFH...
  6. R

Okay, removing Nether Ores was a bust. I noticed some a Railcraft and Forestry Ores that hadn't been spawning before(albeit in pretty small quantities), but Galacticraft Ores still aren't generating. Could this have anything to do with it...
  7. R

Where possible, I try to cast a wide net and go to the source. I think Nether Ores MAY be the problem, but it's also possibly Underground Biomes Constructs. I want to try and use CoFH Core's ore generation to bypass whatever is working for some mods and short-circuiting ore generation in...
  8. R

Yeah, that's my big concern. I don't need tin and copper from all those mods, but I need silicon and aluminum. I hadn't thought of going to the moon to see if t generates properly there. I'll try that(Nether Ores seems to be spawning at least one mod's ores that don't show up in the Overworld at...
  9. R

I'm using the latest version of Galacticraft, Forge, etc, and after scouring the world in Creative, I haven't found a single ore from Galacticraft(among other mods). Here's what I'm currently running: http://pastebin.com/gam22ExF Some mods are generating ores just fine, others aren't. For the...