Search results

1. D

Uranus, Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Neptune gonna be habitable?

Waiting for Galacticraft 4 to come out and i am wondering, will the non habitable planets now be habitable in The next version? Since in real life there all just gases or too hot. Also gonna be villages in next update?
  2. D

"Oxygen remaining: 90" to "Oxygen remaining 90/100"

Pretty much tittle. Change "Oxygen remaining: 90" to "Oxygen remaining 90/100" Its a simple update yet its sometimes helpful for newbies to know when their tanks are gonna be full.
  3. D

Artificial gravity for your land base

Yet no machine it self that creates gravity efficiently.
  4. D

Then why does it say "implemented" "Gravity on space stations and planets (8 threads) (implemented!)"
  5. D

People say its implemented yet i do not see it anywhere in the game.
  6. D

Right now if you go to your own space station its a pain in the ass to move around since there is no gravity. Also its sometimes hard in the moon and mars. Also in asteroids where the gravity is too high. So my suggestion is to have a gravity generator that will make the gravity just right. Like...
  7. D

Thick ice,Trees, and some crop should generate Oxygen.

So right now in Galacticraft the only way to generate oxygen is by leaves and a oxygen collector. So my suggestion is so you have the oxygen sealer on and plant a tree. And when it grows and the place is sealed you can turn the oxygen sealer off and it will still be oxygen in the base. Same with...
  8. D

"Forge mod loader detected that the backup lever.dat is being used"

Oh man that sucks... ;( Well here is the crash report.. Thanks by the way ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Oops. Time: 11/2/14 12:13 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop at...
  9. D

And by the way it didn't make a copy of the place or anything. If i open up minecraft again it does the same thing.
  10. D

So i am using Galacticraft started yesterday and i was getting SOME crash errors but nothing serious. But i woke up today got on normally but now when i try to open it, it says: Forge mod loader detected that the backup level.dat is being used This may happen due to a bug or...