Search results

1. Wander

Oxygen gear & Thermal padding not visible when worn.

I honestly have no idea how this has happened. I've been using version 1.7-3.0.6.232 since it was released and this issue has only come up about a week ago. I haven't added or removed any mods, I don't have any mods that cause issues with displaying it on my character (at least I think I don't)...
  2. Wander

Oxygen Storage Cluster

The amount of oxygen stored in a module just doesn't suffice for me so I was hoping maybe in a future update we could have something like an energy storage cluster except for oxygen. Thoughts? P.S. Also made a thread about implementing blocks of silicon (9 silicon crafted into a single block)...
  3. Wander

Website download has weird error message

EDIT: Nevermind it's all working again. Just delete the thread now it has no purpose. Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. Tried to access the download page and was greeted with the following: Unhandled Exception Message: Error rendering view: [mods.galacticraft.downloads]...
  4. Wander

Block of Silicon

I checked the list of frequently suggested things before posting. Nothing there about this. Pretty much every ore in the game has a block that it can be crafted into (e.g. block of tin, block of copper etc.) which makes storage really compact. However I've noticed silicon does not have a block...
  5. Wander

When is it daytime on the Moon?

Hi. I'm a long time lurker of the forum and decided to finally make an account because something really bugs me. It's really hard to tell what time it is on the moon and trying to go there while it's still light out seems to be a guessing game. I want to know, is the time on the moon in any way...