Search results

1. Rabid_Potato

Development Custom Moon not showing up in selector map

SOLVED IT. It's got to be in the init method, not the preinit.
  2. Rabid_Potato

https://pastebin.com/6UyAUZRP
  3. Rabid_Potato

Before. (Which is what I should have done, right?)
  4. Rabid_Potato

Ayy finally we're getting somewhere. Crash report: https://pastebin.com/ZX9HzXCi
  5. Rabid_Potato

I can't register the method then, because "this." is in a static context (the register() method in EuropaRegistry). I'm sure that there's an obvious workaround, but I'm blanking on it right now.
  6. Rabid_Potato

The moon still doesn't show up. Here's the pastebin for the EuropaRegistry: https://pastebin.com/SdCDzvAg
  7. Rabid_Potato

Side note v2: The Dimension DOES exist (teleported via an item), but it still does not show up around Jupiter.
  8. Rabid_Potato

Hey there! I'm working on an addon for a modpack. I've registered my moon (as indicated by the "Saving chunks for level 'New World'/moon.europa" (I believe?)) but it will not show up on the planet selector map. . I'm 99% sure I've registered everything correctly, but I still don't know why...
  9. Rabid_Potato

Development Problem with SkyRenderer

I've got that in my client proxy already. I have no idea what's wrong.
  10. Rabid_Potato

Development Problem with SkyRenderer

Hey there! Right now I am working on an addon and I'm having issues with the skyrenderer for my planet. For some reason the sky is wholly white. There are clouds too, which shouldn't be there. Here is my clientProxy: http://pastebin.com/SVDsc21x and here is my SkyProvider...
  11. Rabid_Potato

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

I've done the same thing trying to add a planet. (I'm fairly new to GC API). Incredibly annoying, but it goes.
  12. Rabid_Potato

Addon [1.7.10] Amun-Ra 0.4.8 - Now with Motherships [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Awesome! I'm working on my own addon as well, actually. If you ever need any help, throw me a PM on here. I'll be glad to help!
  13. Rabid_Potato

[No release] The Sea Of Space Galacticraft Mod

No worries at all! I didn't see the link at first, but now I understand! I used to be like that! :p I'd never get any projects done (this was when I first started modding in 1.3.2), but I totally know where you're coming from! Sorry if I came off poorly, I swear it wasn't like that! -Chris
  14. Rabid_Potato

I am confused as to if the "A proof the mod actually exists." is sarcastic or not. EDIT: I see what you meant. Could have explained it rather than just saying "A proof the mod actually exists" and leaving me here wondering what you mean. And I am not creating false expectations or anything...
  15. Rabid_Potato

Hey there! My name is Rabid_Potato. Recently, I've been getting myself back into modding and decided that I was going to make an addon for Galacticraft. EDIT: I've taken a break from a month (college and what not), but I'm back! What this mod will add is the two other terrestrial planets and a...
  16. Rabid_Potato

I fell in love with you. I mean... Haha Thanks! Right back at you!

I fell in love with you. I mean... Haha Thanks! Right back at you!
  17. Rabid_Potato

How does set up Forge Gradle to make an Addon for Galacticraft?

Note- This is probably the wrong section.
  18. Rabid_Potato

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan
  19. Rabid_Potato

How does set up Forge Gradle to make an Addon for Galacticraft?

Hello! I am contemplating making an addon for Galacticraft, However I have no clue as to how to set up Gradle so I can make an addon. I have all the required .jars and everything, but I don't know where to put them. Any suggestions?