Search results

1. C

Seed for moon dungeon

I really want to take a look at the new dungeons but can't find one, does someone know a seed and the coordinates of a dungeon?
  2. C

Server overloading on single player

I haven't, I have continued to update to the latest build but none of them have fixed it.
  3. C

I apologise for bumping, but this is quite important and no one has paid any attention to it yet. has been happening since build #104
  4. C

Sorry if I already posted this somewhere else, but I thought I had posted it under support but couldn't find it.
  5. C

Ever since I updated to build #104, I have been getting the "Server can't keep up!..." message and Mojang have stated previously that it is displayed when the game can't load at its usual 20 frames per second and it is usually caused by loading and saving chunks, so there are two things I want...
  6. C

Internal server is overloading on single player

I am getting the "Server can't keep up!..." message when I try to play single player Galacticraft. Mojang have previously stated that the message comes up when the server game can of load at its usual 20 frames per second and is usually caused by loading and saving chunks, so: 1. You might want...
  7. C

I struck black gold!

I've found quite a few oil flows
  8. C

Memory connection overburdened

seems to have fixed itself now.
  9. C

unless its basic components
  10. C

although, the MultiMC launcher did just at an update, however, without the mod installed there was no issue with the same launcher.
  11. C

Just googled it, and it's caused by a memory leak, which means galacticraft is leaking somewhere.
  12. C

It was fine before the update, hence indicating it's the mod, not my PC. I have an AMD Athlon II 2.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, a 1GB video card and 1TB HDD.
  13. C

Is it fixable?
  14. C

I use MultiMC to launch it.
  15. C

Your game type (Server or Client): Minecraft 1.5 with all required mods for Galacticraft and NEI for 1.5 Your Galacticraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 1.5 (latest) Any other installed mods: NEI version 1.5 Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug...
  16. C

Inventory drops when picking up from hotbar/action bar

Your game type (Server or Client): Minecraft 1.5 with all and only required mods for Galacticraft, all on the correct version. Your Galacticraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: 1.5 (latest) Any other installed mods: Only mods required for Galacticraft Error Report...
  17. C

Inventory drops items instead of picking up in spaceship crafting table GUI but is fine otherwise

What happens: When I try to pick up items from my inventory in the spaceship crafting table GUI, they drop on the ground instead. It works fine out of the crafting table GUI. I took screenshots but it won't let me upload them.
  18. C

Make Titanium a bit less rare? Or is it supposed to be that rare?

An idea would maybe be to increase Titanium spawn-rate just a bit, because to be honest, so far I've had more luck finding Diamonds than Titanium (around 15 Diamonds and only 3 Titanium). Or is it supposed to be that rare?
  19. C

Beta?

I was wondering if you have an estimated date for when the beta version will be available for public download?
  20. C

Galacticraft and ComputerCraft

Yeah, that's where my idea originated from. It just came to me while I was thinking about it. And all it would require is for Micdoodle8 to make it so that the spaceship launch event could be triggered with a Redstone signal, like if any of the landing pad blocks were powered, it would trigger...