Search results

1. J

What are the required metals for a SS when using IC2?

I am on a server and don't want to waste fuel going up to check.
  2. J

Oxygen Sealer Issue

Guys, this problem is still happening with the latest dev build. any fix yet?
  3. J

Mekanism doesn't seem to be compatible

It was fixed in a recent dev build.
  4. J

Carbon Dioxide Emission (aka a more realistic plant growth system)

You wouldn't need this on Mars (when it comes out) because Mars' atmosphere is about 95% CO2
  5. J

Mekanism doesn't seem to be compatible

Minecraft version 1.5.2 GC version 1.36.355 Additional mods: Irrelevant I can get either GC or Mekanism to work with the same mods I have installed, but they don't work together. Here is the error log: http://pastebin.com/6EwtnBFF
  6. J

A new texture

Do you use the same music in all of your videos? XD No, but seriously, could you put this up as a texture pack so that I can download it?
  7. J

Problem with Galacticraft and Forge

You need to get a version of forge that is at least version 7.8.0.85 in order to play, I guess...
  8. J

Advanced Airlocks

That would be the perfect solution except that it'd have to be programmed to check the state from individual sides and that would eat up processing cycles like crazy.
  9. J

Space Suits

I just made a skin for my character that looked like a space suit. It'll have to do until there's an actual one(if there ever is one.)
  10. J

Advanced Airlocks

Right, didn't think about that. Maybe if micdoodle8 made an inverted airlock, then it would be a good idea.
  11. J

Advanced Airlocks

You know, you could just put pressure plates in front of the air locks on either side, i think. Then you don't have to mess with big bulky redstone contraptions. I'm not sure, as i haven't tested this (haven't played MC in a long time) but i could test it real quick.
  12. J

The Mod

UE is Universal electricity. It's the base for the Voltz pack.
  13. J

Are you supposed to get hurt when you break blocks in a sealed area?

But if you're doing things like placing/removing blocks WITHIN a sealed area, it shouldn't affect it.
  14. J

Oxygen tank blocks and other things

I can't seem to get mekanism to work. Every time i try it it never gets to the main menu screen.
  15. J

Is it compatible with GC oxygen? I was thinking about that, but I didn't know one way or the other and didn't feel like rooting through the changelogs just to find it.
  16. J

I've been thinking and it would be a good idea to make actual oxygen tank blocks (useful for when you have leaf decay turned off) so that you can store your oxygen in a form usable by compressors, sealers, and distributors. Something that would be useful with this is redstone controlled oxygen...
  17. J

Terraforming

Well, it would allow for liveability on those places, but you'd still be able to mine the special items from the planets that were originally there.
  18. J

Are you supposed to get hurt when you break blocks in a sealed area?

Any time I am in a sealed area and break any blocks (not just ones that lead to a vacuum) it hurts my character and I was wondering what's up with that.
  19. J

moon lander wtf!?

oh right. I thought they meant that they were doing what it says on the screen IN BIG LETTERS and it was still blowing up.
  20. J

A reworked, realistic, and simple oxygen system (no, really!)

well the thing with the roof covering it is that eventually it would find its way to the edge of just a roof, and then cause the effect that was described.