Search results

1. J

What are the required metals for a SS when using IC2?

I am on a server and don't want to waste fuel going up to check.
  2. J

Mekanism doesn't seem to be compatible

Minecraft version 1.5.2 GC version 1.36.355 Additional mods: Irrelevant I can get either GC or Mekanism to work with the same mods I have installed, but they don't work together. Here is the error log: http://pastebin.com/6EwtnBFF
  3. J

Oxygen tank blocks and other things

I've been thinking and it would be a good idea to make actual oxygen tank blocks (useful for when you have leaf decay turned off) so that you can store your oxygen in a form usable by compressors, sealers, and distributors. Something that would be useful with this is redstone controlled oxygen...
  4. J

Are you supposed to get hurt when you break blocks in a sealed area?

Any time I am in a sealed area and break any blocks (not just ones that lead to a vacuum) it hurts my character and I was wondering what's up with that.
  5. J

How would I go about starting to program an addon?

I'd really love to start working on an addon, but wouldn't know where to start with this (as the github was taken down) so any help would be nice.
  6. J

Use oxygen tanks to power oxygen distributors

I think it would be kind of cool if you could have oxygen tanks power the distributors so that you don't have to have oxygen collectors connected to very long pipes or have them really close to your distributor.
  7. J

Exit rocket and freeze after visiting space station

Game type (Server or Client): Client Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.1.24 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: FML Version 5.0.25.583, Forge version 7.7.0.583 Any other installed mods: N/A Error Report: N/A The game mode the bug occurred in: CSP When I make a space station, then go...
  8. J

It's just a simple suggestion but...

...maybe it would be a good idea to make it possible to launch rockets (with no countdown) by using a redstone signal, thus allowing you to incorporate things like computercraft into the mix for an accurate (and big) countdown board.
  9. J

Cheese ore not working right.

Game type: Client GalactiCraft Version: Alpha 0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Other installed mods: Buildcraft, Redpower, Industrialcraft, Optifine, NEI, ComputerCraft, The Fallout Mod, Timber! Error Report: N/A Game Mode: Survival Cheese ore drops cheese curds with the metadata of 2, thus...
  10. J

Oxygen tank bug

Game type: Client / Server (LAN) GalactiCraft Version: Alpha 0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Other installed mods: Buildcraft, Redpower, Industrialcraft, Optifine, NEI, ComputerCraft, The Fallout Mod, Timber! Error Report: N/A Game Mode: Survival I went to the moon and my oxygen tanks started...