Search results

1. BumblebeeCannon

Stellar Exploration Modpack/Server|60+ Slots|Public|

The Official Server for my modpack: Stellar Exploration on the Technic Launcher. Contains tons of awesome mods, including Galacticraft to explore the Solar System. We have active staff, plugins, mods, and shops for in-game purchases! We have an active staff, plugins, and a nice community. Invite...
  2. BumblebeeCannon

Solar Buggy Upgrade/Phobos & Deimos In Skybox of Mars

Hello, I just have a few small additions that I think could add a bit to Galacticraft, neither are too big, but I think they could still improve the gameplay. Buggy Upgrade: Solar -A cartable upgrade to put on a buggy that allows it to run on solar power when the sun is visible, crafted from...
  3. BumblebeeCannon

Meteorite Protection

So my buds and I have been playing on my friend’s new modpack on my server, and our mission is to set up a habitable base on each Galacticraft Dimension and after completing the moon base, we ran into a few problems. Meteorites constantly landing around the base as well as on the base. At first...
  4. BumblebeeCannon

Rovers, cameras, vehicles, and more

Hello, I personally love astronomy and minecraft so it's obvious that Galacticraft is my favorite mod and I've been playing it since early Galacticraft 2. I've had these ideas in my head for a while and I did not see anyone els with them (sorry if these were already posted) Idea 1: Rovers I've...