Search results

1. golum_mechanic

more planetary world spawn and static opjects

to so far the moon has only tin, copper, cheese and metiors as ores and mars only tin, coper, desh and iron (probebly also metiors i dont know for sure never been there). as seen here on the right colum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon#Internal_structure there are presons of aluminum, iron...
  2. golum_mechanic

and i started again...

yeah...thats my voice... anyway im busy on a new moonbase again but this time i want it to self assemble it with the custom mode from MFFS from calclive. as the main complex it contains: -airlocks -air sealer -oxdigen detector with alarm system -and a basic energy storage it will be the first...
  3. golum_mechanic

landing tracker

a way to mark a landing spot where you like to land your lander to explain it short and compact. ways to might do it: -use a minimap (ala rei/zen/voxel) to pick a landing spot as a waypoint (ala rei/zen/voxel) to fly/hover/slowdown in that direction. -let the max deaceleration drop to 5/2m² to...
  4. golum_mechanic

more types of buggys

mostly suggesting what the title says it would bw nice to add some nice buggy/rovers to explore the planets a lot better, also for ocian plantets a submarien would also be cool
  5. golum_mechanic

diffrend time loeps

something funny i come up with as crazy person that has something with clocks -w- a vanila day takes you 20 minutes of gameplay thats 72 times faster then a normal day, hovever on other planets with other proporsions and other trajectorys and other distance to the sun it will be logical to...
  6. golum_mechanic

guess who's back

been away for a while in GC because it glitched a lot with my other mods and i have been working in MC 1.4.7 for a long time, but it feels great to be back. looks like some stuff is chanced :) (btw is it normal that the moonlander is untextured...?)
  7. golum_mechanic

Glimmar steampunk texture update for GC, BC, EE and AS...?

would it be alright if i fix some texture upgreatse for those who have Glimmar...? i can start with GC textures and go further with the other voltz mods :)
  8. golum_mechanic

crossbow update

does anybody remmeber the crossbow 2 mod what was also made by micdoodle8 in the early days...? what if we work on that and add ''Attachments'' by using small fersions of the ICBM modpack... maybe adding a platina and a steel cross bo too :)
  9. golum_mechanic

compatibility...?

because galacticraft is gone fuse with voltz anyway (or universal electrisity to be more corect) I have some questions about the compatibility of some of the mods. you see i finnely manage to get the voltz folder without useing the lancer by someone who tro his mincraft. with mincraft 1.4.7...
  10. golum_mechanic

oxygen collectors fix

would it be possible to programm the oxygen collectors so the will only collect the O2 when theres a input...? the O2 backupsuport i set in my little park biom is eating away all the trees well it isnt even conected yet...
  11. golum_mechanic

any new blocks...?

well there be any new decoration blocks add in the coming updates...? I really miss the old once and i want to wait a little with my ongoing project for the posibility that they would be readd on some point.
  12. golum_mechanic

moon operation base WIP

have already made multiple moonbases in the past, but i always got a problem with to less space, O2 leaking or a GC update ruin my intire base... anyway now this time im repeared and start making a framework of vannila blocks only: I always had this idea in the back of my mind so i used the...
  13. golum_mechanic

platform, spaceship, floor blocks and O2 system bugs

Your game type: client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.27 Minecraft Version: 1.5.1 Minecraft Forge Version: not sure i thing last fersion of last frijday 22 marth (add it with minecraft version chancer) Any other installed mods :rei_minimap, BasicComponents_v1.2.6.339, codechickencore 0.8.5.1...
  14. golum_mechanic

miss the ore decoration blocks...

I really miss the ore decoration bocks, specially the aliminium block... could it be possible that there will be add some deco blocks to the next update...?
  15. golum_mechanic

what about physics...?

this is more a question to bring up a debate. what if you combine voltz with GC...? will some processes be more or less dangeres on other planets then on earth...? or will some processes be more efficient on other planets then on earth...?
  16. golum_mechanic

Invisible cable

Your game type: Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha-0.1.22 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: universal-1.5-7.7.0.586 Any other installed mods: GravityGun1.5.0v1, iChunUtil1.0.0, Ruins_1.5, NotEnoughItems 1.5.2.2 and CodeChickenCore 0.8.4 Error Report (if applicable): The game...
  17. golum_mechanic

cable crash

Your game type: Client Your Galacticraft Version: PRE-0.1.21 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: universal-1.5-7.7.0.586 Any other installed mods: BasicComponents_v1.3.0.350, Ruins_1.5, NEI Error Report (if applicable): the forum woundnt let me post or uploud it, pleace send e-mail...
  18. golum_mechanic

satellites, thicker moon dust, asteroid belt, beter sensor glasses

munce of stuff i came up with: -satellites: like making your own satellites on the overworld or other planets and shut them in the atmosheer like the missles of voltz. *scan satellite: in three variants; /mob scan satellites (scanning from mods on your location (surface only).). /map scan...
  19. golum_mechanic

fail starting game

Your game type: Client Your Galacticraft Version: PRE-0.1.21 Minecraft Version: 1.5 Minecraft Forge Version: universal-1.5-7.7.0.586 Any other installed mods: only Galacticraft Error Report (if applicable): see client log The game mode the bug occured in: n/a Your client log: 2013-03-16...
  20. golum_mechanic

disepering sun, weart menu bug, meter bug, o2 irritasion

Your game type: Client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: universal-1.4.7-6.6.0.497 Any other installed mods: 1.4.6 _ 1.4.7 - Glowstone++ v2 & GravityGun1.4.7v2 (standert) Error Report (if applicable): none The game mode the bug occured in...