1. J

I am trying to generate ore on the moon but it does not appear on (COFH World 1.12.2)

I don't understand why the code doesn't work, please help "ilmenite": { "enabled": "true", "distribution": "uniform", "generator": { "block": [ { "name": "gregtech: ore_magnetite_0"...
  2. __DEDS3C__

Server crash 1.12.2

The server crashes while loading the mod. Says the reason is in the name of the biome. The file is attached.
  3. TeamGalacticraft

Very Basic Addon Tutorial Mod

I build this a while back and just found it while going through some files. So i decided to add it to Github and share it. https://github.com/ReadOnly-Mods/Galacticraft-Addon-Tutorial
  4. TeamGalacticraft

Very Basic Addon Tutorial Mod

I build this a while back and just found it while going through some files. So i decided to add it to Github and share it. https://github.com/ReadOnly-Mods/Galacticraft-Addon-Tutorial
  5. Ezer'Arch

⚠ Important Galacticraft WorldGen Facelift

Link: Then in the following days, I found a few people codding new stuff for Galacticraft on the GC Discord Server, specially new worldgen features. How convenient! So I'd like to propose a modest plan to tweak our current world generation to: add more scenic/environment content; address...
  6. BlesseNtumble

Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

About : This mod adds a lot of planets and moons for modification GalactiCraft. The addon will not work without a main mod - GalactiCraft 3. We do not pursue other creators of addons. We try to make high quality. The addon is made for version Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.12.2 and earlier versions will...
  7. Ezer'Arch

Resource Pack Aeon Extension Patch & Aeon Resource Pack (with Galacticraft support)

Aeon Extension Patch + Aeon Resource Pack This is a patch made for one of the best futuristic and modern texture packs, Aeon by thesparko. It adds new graphics and bring back most of the missing graphics of the original Aeon, and support items of the techmods Galacticraft, Mekanism, Carpenter's...