Не могу есть консервированную еду без кислорода

Jun 12, 2019
Не знаю, почему, но в пузыре з кислородом я могу есть консервированную еду, а вот уже за границами пузыря - нет, почему так? Как ето исправить? И если поможет, то у меня установлен еще аддон galaxyspace, может он влияет на баг, как-то? Посоветуйте сразу все решения, чтобы выправить данный баг, буду благодарен
Who does not understand Russian, here is the translation into English (I translated Google translator!)
I do not know why, but in a bubble with oxygen I can eat canned food, and now beyond the bounds of the bubble - no, why is that? How to fix this? And if it helps, then I have an add-on galaxyspace installed, maybe it affects a bug, somehow? Advise at once all the solutions to correct this bug, I will be grateful

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2019
А мне что делать? Ведь у меня на 1.12.2 таки установлен мод, как исправить ету ошибку? Я не хочу, чтоб у меня из сундуков все вещи тупо пропали (Их там не так и мало), и к тому же не могу же я все время голодать и на базу телепортироваться только ради того, чтоб уталить голод, как исправить ету ошибку?
What should I do? After all, I have a mod installed on 1.12.2, how to fix this error? I don’t want all of my stupid things out of my chests (They’re not so small there), and besides, I can’t starve all the time and teleport to the base just to relieve my hunger, how can I correct this error? (Translated of the google translator)

Last edited: