Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
@BlesseNtumble It seems to work with KCauldron, but i always get timeouts when trying to launch a rocket or when it comes to the selection screen, something that doesnt happen with normal Forge 1558. I hope you find the problem with normal Forge, as KCauldron is heavily instable and even if it runs better than normal Forge, i for now prefer normal Forge (unless we can get the timeouts fixed).

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
is there a way to reset a planet? Barnarda C got skinned of dirt upon switching 1.02 for 1.03

I just hope that you are talking about Singleplayer, because as Server Owner you should know this. If you are talking about singleplayer, go where you installed Minecraft, go into the config folder, then find GalaxySpace. Open the config file, find the "Bardnarda C" dimension ID. Remember it. Now, go into the saves folder (back in the main directory), and then the folder with the name of the world. Now, the ID of Barnarda C has a folder for its corresponding number. If the ID is -3004, then the folder will be called -3004. If thats the case, delete that folder. Reset done. Remember to close Minecraft first.

For more info, follow this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...3233-is-there-a-way-to-reset-nether-dimension
The 2nd post has what you need. Just dont do it for DIM-1, as that is the Nether. Do it for the ID of Barnarda C.

Person

Nov 24, 2015
I just hope that you are talking about Singleplayer, because as Server Owner you should know this. If you are talking about singleplayer, go where you installed Minecraft, go into the config folder, then find GalaxySpace. Open the config file, find the "Bardnarda C" dimension ID. Remember it. Now, go into the saves folder (back in the main directory), and then the folder with the name of the world. Now, the ID of Barnarda C has a folder for its corresponding number. If the ID is -3004, then the folder will be called -3004. If thats the case, delete that folder. Reset done. Remember to close Minecraft first.

For more info, follow this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...3233-is-there-a-way-to-reset-nether-dimension
The 2nd post has what you need. Just dont do it for DIM-1, as that is the Nether. Do it for the ID of Barnarda C.
I was talking singleplayer

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
m99qD4fNJ8w.jpg

AxGLR55qTmM.jpg

e-g6Pvs_YLQ.jpg

_VeLPugXeB0.jpg

Reactions: dimion123

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Revision 1.0.4 STABLE available for download! (First post)
Have a good game.
Minimum build GalactiCraft 3: 1.7-3.0.12.406.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Looks nice. The tentacle thingy remidns me a lot of thaumcraft :D

Also: how is the english localisation? XD

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
So @BlesseNtumble did you find out about the normal Forge thing, so i can stop using KCauldron again? KCauldron is so damn instable, getting random timeouts all the time, with normal Forge i dont. I would really like to keep using KCauldron, but it just makes it so unplayable with all these random timeouts.

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
@BlesseNtumble Did you do this in some way in the code of your mod or so? If so, it isnt funny at all (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
sd6t4bii.png

Works fine for Barnarda (but might be because i already had Stargates there) and all other planets i already have Stargates on. However, since 1.0.4, i cannot place Stargates on new planets anymore, have you changed anything?

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
Actually, as of now, it also seems to be working on the Moon to. It seems to be working with all Galacticraft Planets, but not your GalaxySpace dimensions (besides those i already had Stargates on)(Also, as example, it works with a new Stargate on Mars, but not Phobos or Deimos, its moons that are right to the Mars dimension, so it cannot be the distance or so). Did you change anything, because if so it is almost critical for me that if you can fix this, then please do so to, as this is a serious problem to our travel system.

NOTE: This happened since the 1.0.4 update, because as i was on 1.0.3, i could place new Stargates on Barnarda C and E, wich didnt have any previous Stargates on them, and i even can place Stargates there now, just not on any other fresh generated GalaxySpace dimension.

Last edited:

Person

Nov 24, 2015
Revision 1.0.4 STABLE available for download! (First post)
Have a good game.
Minimum build GalactiCraft 3: 1.7-3.0.12.406.
Any idea when the vega system will be opened for exploration? Or when the other barnarda system will be completed?

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
@BlesseNtumble I was actually now talking about the problem i have with the SGCraft Stargate mod. Read my comments above. Basicly, i cant use Stargates i build on new GalaxySpace planets with version 1.0.4, but i can use and build new Stargates on planets that already have Stargates on them, or are not GalaxySpace dimensions (like Galacticraft Moon, Mars and so on).