Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
pLfTmlLkYDQ.jpg

t7_jLsIxR0E.jpg

epa720

Jul 6, 2016
Can you add planet like earth? with oxygen, animals, trees and water. That would be awesome.
I know that Barnarda C has oxygen and trees. But Barnarda C is too dark and doesn't have animals and water.
I'm playing with wasteland mod.

_CreeperDust_

Feb 7, 2016
Here is an issue: There is copper decoration block added in this mod, and when I try and make copper blocks, it wants me to make copper decoration blocks instead. Is there a way to fix this?

Kondonys8

Jun 6, 2016
I have received a proposal to add this planet.
Now I'm studying the composition and structure of this planet.
I am looking for information about it. Perhaps in future updates we will add it and.

BTW Ur mod is the best one, but please, fix the rocket craftings.

David Aronson

Jul 26, 2013
Quick Question.

I noticed you added Plasma Weapons, I'm wondering if you would consider the idea of NanoTechnology? I think it fits the Future-Theme nicely.

ShisuiUchiha

Sep 19, 2016
Hey can you fix some bug your addon bugged the galacticraft so you can remove this thing on the sky you just pick the picture from space engine and put on minecraft this look awful i don't like i just want to your anwers me Could your fix your bugged addon

index.php

-----

I have suggestion the temperature its gonna appear on your screen saying temperature of the planet if temperature was -1 the water gonna be ice if the temperature become +99 Ceulsium the water gonna desapear

Attachments

• 2016-09-19_13.25.28.png
    2016-09-19_13.25.28.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ezer'Arch

ShisuiUchiha

Sep 19, 2016
HEY THIS IS NOT USEFULL i need HELP HERE

STOP POSTING Picture aNd HELP ME Break this bug

Last edited by a moderator:

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Hey can you fix some bug your addon bugged the galacticraft so you can remove this thing on the sky you just pick the picture from space engine and put on minecraft this look awful i don't like i just want to your anwers me Could your fix your bugged addon

index.php

-----

I have suggestion the temperature its gonna appear on your screen saying temperature of the planet if temperature was -1 the water gonna be ice if the temperature become +99 Ceulsium the water gonna desapear

Provide to me better than the image, than is in SE.
About your screenshot: Tell Optifine version to me.

ShisuiUchiha

Sep 19, 2016
no in SE (Space engine) is more better and you can explore the place in 3d sometimes this can be worst than SE but sometimes are good not good but good

I discovered this error this error is from Galacticraft not your mod but my galacticraft are bugged

i don't using optfine

ShisuiUchiha

Sep 19, 2016
Update: I already fixed my error thanks much but there is not problem on optfine
and i think you need add another neptune moon its called Nereid,
Nereid: Orbit day 360 days. Temp 50 K
Nereid orbits neptune in the progade direction at an average distance of 5,513,400 km (3,425,900 mi), but its high eccentricity of 0.7507 takes it as close as 1,372,000 km (853,000 mi) and as far as 9,655,000 km (5,999,000 mi)
In Nereid Sky Neptune is much smaller than in triton like earth on mars

ShisuiUchiha

Sep 19, 2016
My last update: Jupiter, saturn, Uranus,Neptune
The Fours Giant gas planet
When you enter in this planet gonna appear an platform you can create a flying base on the clouds if you fall you will die
In future hydrogen become fuel for new tiers of rockets using hydrogen collector
Jupiter sky: Beautiful View of sun and night with 4 Moons
Saturn Sky: Giant rings surpasses the clouds and the great view of Giant Titan moon
Uranus Sky: With Rings Beautiful To make nights on planet make great
Neptune Sky: "Invisible" Ring and The darkness on planet make every day become night