Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

jstastny

Apr 26, 2021
I have two questions:
1) Is there any way to transport Slimelings from Mars to other planets? I experimented with their breeding and now my Mars base is a bit crowded. I tried using Animal cage, but instead of loading the slimeling into the cage, it just opens the slimeling's GUI, even with Shift pressed.
2) I found a bug on Ganymede. If you try to fill a room with oxygen. it causes the game to behave strangely. Airlock doors stop working, block that can be normally opened now can't be opened and if you break any block, it drops nothing. And if you try to leave the game, the game freezes. Other celestial bodies work correctly, though.

I also have the question how to get the sublight engine, but it apparently has already been posted by someone else.

minecraft153

Jan 12, 2022
Иногда при возвращении с другой планеты машина в Индустрии Эпохи 2 может быть отключена, хотя она явно подключена к проводу, но не подает питание на машину в Индустрии 2. Полет в космос и повторный вход в землю может решить проблему, но почему он начинает падать с 1000 блоков после вылета из земли и затем приземления на землю? очень медленно2022-01-13_20.34.30.png2022-01-13_20.34.23.png