uZAwwQdjx5w.jpg

P-yqrFO_1zI.jpg

bjHF84hHTVA.jpg

D_TGc8qeC3I.jpg

sPd6WeqpOcA.jpg

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

AlexPlus117

Jun 2, 2015
What do you think about making gas planets explorable (only liquid) and making some submarine dungeons? Have you already thought about this or is it impossible to do?

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
This addon looks great and would be a great 4 space replacement for after Matt finishes the recent version and abandons it... only thing stopping me from switching to this one is the ore distribution not being like galacticraft and the terrain gen for planets. I personally don't like the 1 block from top to bottom when it comes to underground, just doesn't fit the minecraft feel.
Then theres the testing I did in creative and how ores seem to only spawn on the diamond layer of planets instead of all over like vanilla and galacticraft. Didn't fit in my book, maybe add some planet based blocks to spice up terrain like certain planets have gravel, sand, dirt or whatever would fit on certain ones?

Just my opinions on what should be tweaked really, don't mind my rambling though

Auzze

Jun 19, 2015
Hey..

My new mopack is ready, server is ready, just waiting on this fix so I can release it

SpaceNurdZ

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015

Lol, good one :)

----

I have a recommendation here: How about making the gravity in the Kuiper Belt the same as the one for the Spacestation. I mean, you are as much out into space as on the space station, actually even more, so gravity is stupid (unless you make it so you get only drawn towards those little islands of ice and rock).

Last edited by a moderator:

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Revision 2.5 BETA is available for download! (See first post)
Enjoy the game.
Recommended GalactiCraft3 build : 1.7-3.0.12.357.

Feb 16, 2015
@BlesseNtumble
I get a crash with Gregtech 5.08.30 and Galaxy Sapce 2.5. Did you add Archivements with the tag "Aluminium"? If yes can you give them a different name because gregtech use aluminium allready too. (maybe change Aluminium to FindAluminium) Thanks

Ok i see your Achivements. If you dont want to rename them can you give us a config option to disabled them.

https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/issues/214

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2015
Another issue when i try to use the command "/dimensiontp" the game closing immediately and return to the main screen. After this the Save game is corrupt and not playable anymore.
(Version 2.5 and Galacticraft 3.0.12.359)