Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

Feb 16, 2015
Testing Version 2.3
Black Plutonium Spawns where ? Only in the Kuiper Belt or on Planets ? Solar Wind Panel generating power but there a better than the other Solar panes or what is different?

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Black Plutonium spawns on Pluto.
Panel solar wind generates better Advnaced solar panels but operates as a conventional Basic solar panel.

Feb 16, 2015
Some Dungeons on Proteus and Enceladus have no Boss Mob Room only a Chest Room. Other have only a Boss Room but no chest Room. You have to walk a few tousand Blocks to get a nother Dungeon.

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
Some Dungeons on Proteus and Enceladus have no Boss Mob Room only a Chest Room. Other have only a Boss Room but no chest Room. You have to walk a few tousand Blocks to get a nother Dungeon.
That actually has something to do with Galacticraft in general, if you fly to the moon you can see the same happening there. It is due to Minecraft its new random generator that some structures get incomplete.

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
Btw, what do i use as fuel for these rockets? When i try a fuel loader and add fuel to it and click load fuel, it doesnt fill the T8 rocket.

LokeYourLord

Feb 25, 2015
I just leave this SERVER crash report with BETA 2.3 version here: http://pastebin.com/qu9JMeX2

Also i cannot afford to remove the mod once to just delete that one solar panel, because both me and other players have multiple bases on almost every planet there is, and by removing that just to fix that one solar panel, we basicly eradicate EVERY base there is for every player, wich is not a good idea if you think about it :/ I hope for a fix very soon, thanks :)

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Also i cannot afford to remove the mod once to just delete that one solar panel, because both me and other players have multiple bases on almost every planet there is, and by removing that just to fix that one solar panel, we basicly eradicate EVERY base there is for every player, wich is not a good idea if you think about it :/ I hope for a fix very soon, thanks :)
Fixed in 2.4
Wait release please.

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
A question: I noticed in the Config file you have the mars orbit listed as the same ID as Kuiper belt. I changed their ID's, but the MArs orbit does not appear in the map, why? +Same for Charon appearing in the map but not in the IDs

Also, what of these stars you have in game? TAu Ceti?

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
The orbit of Mars: a future space station. Who simply do not have the support of other space stations.
Charon I did not add as a place of flight. He's just there on the map.