Addon [1.12.2] [1.7.10] Galaxy Space [2.0.14/1.2.14 Pre-Final Build]

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Revision 2.4 BETA is available for download! (See first post)
Enjoy the game.
Recommended GalactiCraft3 build : 1.7-3.0.12.350.

Feb 16, 2015
The Oceans on Europa looks good now.
I think you have to change the Frozen Glowstone on io Dungeons and change the Boss because a Fire Monster and glowstone that's catch fire or let you burn to death match better on this volcanic planet. A Fire Ant would be a nice Monster. Why you not make a underwater dungeon on Europa and put there the frozenBlaze Monster in it?

David_548219

Aug 8, 2015
This is great work done! I am absolutly loving it!
But here is interesting thing, I launched game and have taken route to Pluto. I launched in to space, selected Pluto in Galaxy map and... Crash without dimension loading. Then I tried again, this time I got in a lander and... Crash (It was on y=~250). On the third time it went smoothly, as there were no crashes. I will provite logs. As everyone can see it is obviously a mod conflict with ChickenChunks chunkloading. Now the interesting thing, the world I am in is brand new, no chunkloaders neither in my inventory nor in the world. Why do force chunkloading caused this to happen, without being called? And why it has not crashed on third launch? Makes no sense to me. I also wisited every space body in the vanila Galacticraft and GalaxySpace, after 'The Pluto insident' nothing went wrong. It has not corrupted my world. Thank you for you time!
~David
Log files:
1st crash - http://pastebin.com/2bVSTAJX
2nd crash - http://pastebin.com/6Dc6BC54

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
This is great work done! I am absolutly loving it!
But here is interesting thing, I launched game and have taken route to Pluto. I launched in to space, selected Pluto in Galaxy map and... Crash without dimension loading. Then I tried again, this time I got in a lander and... Crash (It was on y=~250). On the third time it went smoothly, as there were no crashes. I will provite logs. As everyone can see it is obviously a mod conflict with ChickenChunks chunkloading. Now the interesting thing, the world I am in is brand new, no chunkloaders neither in my inventory nor in the world. Why do force chunkloading caused this to happen, without being called? And why it has not crashed on third launch? Makes no sense to me. I also wisited every space body in the vanila Galacticraft and GalaxySpace, after 'The Pluto insident' nothing went wrong. It has not corrupted my world. Thank you for you time!
~David
Log files:
1st crash - http://pastebin.com/2bVSTAJX
2nd crash - http://pastebin.com/6Dc6BC54
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension -19, does not exist

Change ID -19 in .cfg file.

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
When I execute the command /dimensiontp the game says "Could not get provider type for dimension -30, does not exist"

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension -19, does not exist

Change ID -19 in .cfg file.

Im getting this exact same issue with the latest version of this addon, already tried changing the asteroid config ID since it's only asteroids doing it currently on my side and tested if it happens without the addon. It only happens with this addon, take the addon out and it works perfectly.

Could you look into this if possible?

Using galacticraft version 1.7-3.0.12.350

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
I managed to fix it, I redid all of the Dimension ID's in the Config files, save for the ones for Galacticraft itself (Asteroids, Mars, Moon, Etc) which I left original. And now it works with DimensionTP/. I should add, that after changing those Dim IDs, it still didnt work until I removed the PortalGun Mod, and then it worked. I have the game working with More Planets Mod, Elysium, Abyssal plains, Mists of Riov, StarWarsMod, Blankplanet Addon, and perhaps one more, all of which add Dimensions, and yes, I had to rewrite all the dimension numbers, counting down from 98 (As blank planet has 99) I also deactivated Mercury and Venus on moreplanets mod, to help Galaxy space work better.
When I publish my Valandus Sphere Project, it'll have all the necessary info. But what I put above is the key to making it work, with the mods I have in the game.

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
I managed to fix it, I redid all of the Dimension ID's in the Config files, save for the ones for Galacticraft itself (Asteroids, Mars, Moon, Etc) which I left original. And now it works with DimensionTP/. I should add, that after changing those Dim IDs, it still didnt work until I removed the PortalGun Mod, and then it worked. I have the game working with More Planets Mod, Elysium, Abyssal plains, Mists of Riov, StarWarsMod, Blankplanet Addon, and perhaps one more, all of which add Dimensions, and yes, I had to rewrite all the dimension numbers, counting down from 98 (As blank planet has 99) I also deactivated Mercury and Venus on moreplanets mod, to help Galaxy space work better.
When I publish my Valandus Sphere Project, it'll have all the necessary info. But what I put above is the key to making it work, with the mods I have in the game.
Nope, still not working. Already redid the IDs 4 times, all different each time and no change at all.

Theres also this crash whenever I try to lauch any rocket of any teir, crash stops when this addons removed and ive also tried different versions of galacticraft to see if it was version specific... no dice, still crash and still having the :"This dimension does not exist" error.

Can't post the crash report since the forums refuse to let me due to character limit... and im NOT going to make a pastebin just to post 1 crash report and never use it again :/

EDIT: It's a more planets incompatibility with the latest version of this mod or something... removed more planets or this and suddenly everything works, don't even get the ID error anymore... which is strange since I already quadruple checked and no IDs for either mods dimensions were the same in the configs. Would give you a crash log but im still not wasting time making a pastebin ill never use afterwards.

EDIT2: and no it's not 4space causing issues since I just removed 4space to check, still crashing and still getting "Dimension provider cannot be found" so it IS a more planets and galaxy space incompatibility for some reason
I posted about this in the minecraftforums more planets thread so I could inform steve and post the crashlog, if you need the crashlog go check that out.

Last edited:

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
Nope, still not working. Already redid the IDs 4 times, all different each time and no change at all.

Theres also this crash whenever I try to lauch any rocket of any teir, crash stops when this addons removed and ive also tried different versions of galacticraft to see if it was version specific... no dice, still crash and still having the :"This dimension does not exist" error.

Can't post the crash report since the forums refuse to let me due to character limit... and im NOT going to make a pastebin just to post 1 crash report and never use it again :/

EDIT: It's a more planets incompatibility with the latest version of this mod or something... removed more planets or this and suddenly everything works, don't even get the ID error anymore... which is strange since I already quadruple checked and no IDs for either mods dimensions were the same in the configs. Would give you a crash log but im still not wasting time making a pastebin ill never use afterwards.

EDIT2: and no it's not 4space causing issues since I just removed 4space to check, still crashing and still getting "Dimension provider cannot be found" so it IS a more planets and galaxy space incompatibility for some reason
I posted about this in the minecraftforums more planets thread so I could inform steve and post the crashlog, if you need the crashlog go check that out.
PM me, and show me the crash report, I can help you figure it out. If anythig i'll forward you my mod and Config lists

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
PM me, and show me the crash report, I can help you figure it out. If anythig i'll forward you my mod and Config lists
I honestly have no idea how to PM on these forums... never really had the need to since life normally drags me away whenever I get even the slightest bit active here o_o
Best I can do until I figure that out is link you to my post on the minecraftforums more planets thread, I posted the crash report there while giving steve a heads up since it seems to be a ticking entity glitch of some sort with all rockets above tier 1
Heres the link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...d-v-1-2-9-galacticraft-add-on-the?comment=420

Hope it's not to much trouble, im still a bit of a galacticraft forum noob xD

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
I honestly have no idea how to PM on these forums... never really had the need to since life normally drags me away whenever I get even the slightest bit active here o_o
Best I can do until I figure that out is link you to my post on the minecraftforums more planets thread, I posted the crash report there while giving steve a heads up since it seems to be a ticking entity glitch of some sort with all rockets above tier 1
Heres the link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...d-v-1-2-9-galacticraft-add-on-the?comment=420

Hope it's not to much trouble, im still a bit of a galacticraft forum noob xD
It's np. I've had the game crash on me enough times due to hundreds of reasons, to the point where I can somewhat read over the crash reports and have an idea lol. I'll take a look.

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
It's np. I've had the game crash on me enough times due to hundreds of reasons, to the point where I can somewhat read over the crash reports and have an idea lol. I'll take a look.
The PM is up next to the notifications, it'll have a number next to it, i'll PM you now.

Drobac

Jun 13, 2015
Tier 8 rockets are uncraftable. When you open the NASA workbench and set to the tier 8 rocket schematic it doesn't allow you to put in the Heavy Duty Plates tier 8

Feb 16, 2015
@BlesseNtumble
Since Version 346 from galactic Craft i cant fuel any rockets above Tier 3. It affects your Rockets too. The Dev from galacticraft not available atm. Did you have a sulution from me ?
https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/1778

@BlesseNtumble
Now Galacticraft released a new Version 351. Now Tier 3 Rockets can be loaded with fuel again. Only you rockets cant be filled. Can you check it please.
https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/commit/2675afc95dcc02847f87d968c97bec29c46fca26

Last edited:

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb