1.12.2 Launch option not showing

Discussion in 'Support' started by Yoni21, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Yoni21

Yoni21 Member

I am using the latest version of GalactiCraft, and when i try to launch to different planets, the Launch option does not show on the server. Instead, it's 100% blank. It seems to work in Single Player, i was wondering if any1 had a fix for this? I am using:

MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.1.181.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.12.2-4.0.1.181.jar
    Galacticraft-Planets-Mod-1.12.2.jar
    ExtraPlanets-1.12.2-0.4.3.jar Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

2. Yoni21

Yoni21 Member

I have also tried the latest version of Galacticraft Planets mod, so that is not the issue.

3. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

It looks like your problem is with extra planets. It could be a rocket tier issue, however I'm not very familiar with that mod.

4. Yoni21

Yoni21 Member

I removed the mod, it did look like it was the issue, but now i have only the main 3 mods needed for galactiCraft and now i can't launch to any of the planets. Aseteroids, Moon, Mars...the basic planets that comes with the mod.

5. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

It sounds like something is still loading, you can check by doing the following:
    (this is how I do it, there are many ways though)
    open a command prompt in the mods folder (%appdata%/.minecraft/instances/<your instance name>/mods)
    shift+RMB should give option to open command prompt here
    Then type this command:
    dir /b > mod_list.txt
    This will create a file mod_list.txt
    You could also do a force crash log by doing a F3+C will crash the game but will leave a crash log, post it as well. %appdata%/.minecraft/instances/<your instance name>/crash-reports/<grab the newest one>, you may also have logging enabled and therefore have in your %appdata%/.minecraft/instances/<your instance name>/logs/latest.log
    Then post them to pastebin/hastebin etc. and post the link/s here.

6. MJRLegends

MJRLegends Member

You have dimension id conflicts.