Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Blank Planet *Updated 07/09/2018*

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Blank Planet
Information/Details:

This is very small addon which was made at request, and i thought id release it for other people to use.

Its main purpose is to add a blank planet which is called "Black Hole" to the solar system. This is great for mod packs(story) and for a server in which you want to create a lobby and more.
There is a teleporter block that can be accessed from the creative window, for a two way or one way teleporter from and to the planet!

Config Information (Including ranges for Config options):
You can also fully customise the planets gravity, rocket tier required and more, from the config file!

Gravity: Ranges is from 0.010 to 0.1 (Overworld is like 0.030)
Fall Damage: Ranges is from 0 to 1 (Overworld is a value of 1)
Wind Level: Ranges is from 0 to 1 (Overworld is a value of 1)
Thermal Level Multiplier: Ranges is from -1000 to 1000 (Overworld is a value of 0)
Sound Vol Reduction: Ranges is from 0 to 100 (Overworld is a value of 0)
Star Brightness: Ranges from 0 to 100
Solar Energy Multiplier: Ranges from 0 to 100
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Ranges from 0 to 100

Screenshots
http://i.imgur.com/wEPGhFJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/k680rjz.png

Download
For 1.12.2 Version (Please report them here and use [1.12.2] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (2 Build and higher) and Forge 14.23.1.2555 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib!

For 1.11.2 Version (Please report them here and use [1.11.2] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (122 Build and higher) and Forge 13.20.1.2513 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib v1.0.2 as of BlankPlanet v0.6!

For 1.10.2 Version (Please report them here and use [1.10.2] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (122 Build and higher) and Forge 12.18.3.2239 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib v1.0.2 as of BlankPlanet v0.7!

For 1.8.9 Version (Please report them here and use [1.8] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (122 Build and higher) and Forge 11.15.1.1764 or higher & Requires MJRLegendsLib v1.0.2 as of BlankPlanet v0.6!

For 1.7.10 Version (Please report them here and use [1.7] in the title):
Requires Galacticraft 3 Builds, (502 Build and higher) and Forge 10.13.4.1614!

Download Here

Change log
1.7.10: Here
1.8.9: Here
1.10.2: Here
1.11.2: Here

Credit
Me(MJRLegends) for creating the addon
lifeofsenpai for the addon idea
micdoodle8, radfast and others for creating the galacticraft mod

Permissions:
Allowed:

• Mod packs on Curse
  • Private use
Not Allowed:
  • Edit/Modify Code/Mod
  • Steal code or assets
  • Release or post mod on any other site (Link this page)
Request needed (Message me here to request permission):
  • Use for Mod Packs on FTB Launcher
  • Use for Mod Packs on AT Launcher
  • Use for Mod Packs on Technic Launcher
  • Use for Mod Packs on any other launchers or public sharing system

Last edited:

JonBrown

Jan 9, 2015
How are we supposed to be able to build on this blank planet if spawning on the surface drops us into the void and kills us? Is there a way for you to make platform or something for the players to land on or build from? Something simple like a 3x3x1 flat surface floating above the void to prevent the player from dying upon entry and give the player the ability to launch a rocket from and leave the surface.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
How are we supposed to be able to build on this blank planet if spawning on the surface drops us into the void and kills us? Is there a way for you to make platform or something for the players to land on or build from? Something simple like a 3x3x1 flat surface floating above the void to prevent the player from dying upon entry and give the player the ability to launch a rocket from and leave the surface.
I'll make it so it spawns you on a 3x3x1 flat platform later. Also this mod was made at request so i followed what that person wanted so didn't add one before.

mucimol

Jul 10, 2015
Great addon will be really handy in a custom pack with my friend

Is there a way to make de teleporter block a one way ticket to the overworld or is it possible to make un config to do the same behaviour like the space station when you fall "fall to overworld"

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Great addon will be really handy in a custom pack with my friend

Is there a way to make de teleporter block a one way ticket to the overworld or is it possible to make un config to do the same behaviour like the space station when you fall "fall to overworld"
As far as im aware there is a teleporter block that you can get while in creative mode and this can be worked as a one way ticket to the overworld.

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
How do you alter the gravity? Each time i've done it, it sucks me up to th ceiling of the structure.

Cronosus

Sep 20, 2013
nice work, can i use it in my modpack?
and one thing.. what about more than one planet like this? (maybe moons?).. to make more custom things...

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
nice work, can i use it in my modpack?
and one thing.. what about more than one planet like this? (maybe moons?).. to make more custom things...
Yeah you can use it and yeah i might work on this addon a bit more and add more to it

Cronosus

Sep 20, 2013
i have now idea.. what about solar system full of custom planets? (all configurable/disable options... etc)? :)