- Mar 13, 2015
Please redownload v0.5 if you downloaded it before 13/05/2015 21:25pm BST as i forgot to add in some textures which have now been added
Yeah i forgot to add them so they will be fix in next version and yeah I'll add a global option for it.Awesome update. Only issue is the missing rocket distance texture from the new planets, using the latest 0.5 version. Image: http://i.imgur.com/9RBhdpp.png?1
As a request, would it be possible to have a config option for turning on/off mob suffocation for each planet or as a global option in the future? I mentioned this before but I was curious since I like having other types of mobs spawning on the planets without them suffocating.
Looking forward to the other updates, this addon is making Galacticraft a lot more fun.
I will fix that issue now and on my side the Nickel Battery has a texture?Texture issue, after upgrading the NASA workbench with any Schematics 4-7 the rocket GUI for that Schematic can't be viewed. Crafting the rockets still works fine. Image: http://i.imgur.com/tjhaf7c.jpg
Nickel Battery has no texture either.
Also thank you for adding the on/off suffocation option in a future update, I'll be looking forward to that.
umm thats weird to why that texture isn't working for you and i dont think so i will look in to it. I will fix the mercury thing in the next update.Here's what I see for the nickel battery items: http://i.imgur.com/213f5PW.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/1rnFvWO.jpg
A big thank you for adding the suffocation option and for all the quick updates!
1. I see the "Mob Suffocation" config option under Mercury's options. When I set this to false, mobs on Mercury will still suffocate, however mobs on all the other extra planets will not. It's just Mercury that still has suffocation.
2. The player also does not suffocate when set to false, could it make the player only always suffocate? The problem is that whenever the player takes off the oxygen setup the "oxygen setup is invalid" text stays over the screen but the player doesn't suffocate.
Im putting out a bug fix now as there a problem when you run it on a server that im fixing nowAnother awesome update. Suffocation config seems to work perfectly.
Few other bugs to report:
1. When using Schematic 8 to upgrade the NASA workbench, it unlocks tier 7 and not tier 8.
2. Missing planet texture (Ceres?) on Jupiter. Image: http://i.imgur.com/nMdpQGc.png
3. Missing texture on Iapetus. Image: http://i.imgur.com/fz4ohh9.jpg
yeah i uploaded the wrong version meaning i didnt include the tier 8 rocket crafting fix the first time but the right version is out now hahaRe-downloaded, tier 8 rocket crafting working perfectly. Looking forward to those future boss updates.