MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.11.2 Version
This is a Beta version, So expect bugs! Please report them here and use [1.11.2] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (107 Build and higher) and Forge 13.20.0.2282 or higher!

v0.1.0-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.10.2 Version
This is a Beta version, So expect bugs! Please report them here and use [1.10.2] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (107 Build and higher) and Forge 12.18.3.2239 or higher!

v0.4.6-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details
1.8.9 Version:
This is a Beta version, So expect bugs! Please report them here and use [1.8] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (107 Build and higher) and Forge 11.15.1.1764 or higher!

v0.9.2-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details.
1.7.10 Version:
Please report them here and use [1.7.10] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 3 Builds, (493 Build and higher) and Forge 10.13.4.1614!

v1.7.5 is available, check change log for details.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
thank u so much, and do u think u could make a config to make the entire gas giant planets liquid? since thered bedrock at the bottom u would have ot build up and then make ur launch pad to leave. set this to default off tho

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
thank u so much, and do u think u could make a config to make the entire gas giant planets liquid? since thered bedrock at the bottom u would have ot build up and then make ur launch pad to leave. set this to default off tho
no problem and i'd prefer to have it sub surface and surface due to structures would have a hard time spawning otherwise

Jun 10, 2017
No U can disable villages for that planet like the config says pls!!! pls make the entire planet liquid except the bedrock layer pls i dream of it (config option for it and for sub and surface rock both config pls im crying irl so hard

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
(posted twice)
No U can disable villages for that planet like the config says pls!!! pls make the entire planet liquid except the bedrock layer pls i dream of it (config option for it and for sub and surface rock both config pls im crying irl so hard
Please, don't demand modders to make things for you. You can dream, cry (really?), hold your breath, but it's up to the mod author to do whatever with their work.

I ask you to stop this drama right here.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.11.2 Version
This is a Beta version, So expect bugs! Please report them here and use [1.11.2] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (107 Build and higher) and Forge 13.20.0.2282 or higher!

v0.1.2-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details
1.10.2 Version
This is a Beta version, So expect bugs! Please report them here and use [1.10.2] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (107 Build and higher) and Forge 12.18.3.2239 or higher!

v0.4.7-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details
1.7.10 Version:

v1.7.6 is available, check change log for details.

Will be on Curse once they have been approved :D

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Looking for Translators to make my addon more compatible with other languages if you would like to help then open up one of the links below and if the file doesn't exist for that language already when please take the en_US.lang file and translate from that one

1.7.10:
https://github.com/MJRLegends/ExtraPlanets/tree/master/src/main/resources/assets/extraplanets/lang

1.8.9:

https://github.com/MJRLegends/Extra...9/src/main/resources/assets/extraplanets/lang

1.10.2, 1.11.2:

https://github.com/MJRLegends/Extra...2/src/main/resources/assets/extraplanets/lang

Note: They are different lang files as the unlocalized names are different for each version due to changes that needed to happen, but 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 are the same!!

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.11.2 Version

v0.1.6-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details
1.10.2 Version

v0.4.9-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details
1.7.10 Version:

v1.7.8 is available, check change log for details.

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.8.9 Version:
This is a Beta version, So expect bugs! Please report them here and use [1.8] in the title.
Requires Galacticraft 4 Builds, (107 Build and higher) and Forge 11.15.1.1764 or higher!

v0.9.3-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.7.10 Version:

v1.7.9 is available, check change log for details.

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Small part of the New Features coming to MC 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 versions:

3Yv9Z5B.jpg

FYXLEtB.jpg

vyhhpbv.jpg

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
1.11.2 Version

v0.1.7-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details
1.10.2 Version

v0.5.0-Beta-Build is available, check change log for details

Will be on Curse once they have been approved :D

Minusbot3

Jun 20, 2017
uHM DO i have to remove planets for it to work?My mods are: Galacticraft 4 builds, Galacticraft planets, and Micdoodlecore.. Can you help me, it wont work.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
uHM DO i have to remove planets for it to work?My mods are: Galacticraft 4 builds, Galacticraft planets, and Micdoodlecore.. Can you help me, it wont work.
What versions of Galacticraft, also whats not working about it? Does it crash? If so please post crash log

Minusbot3

Jun 20, 2017
The game crashed whilst rendering screen
Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cah I cant Get past the Rendering screen, I have 1.11.2 for everything.