May 16, 2016
Well, I have it on my server but whenever I try to start up my server, it crashes and doesn't open. But it DOESN'T crash when I take out ExtraPlanets. Please help.

My mods are:
- Battlegear
- Animal Bikes
- Better Storage
- Flans
- Galacticraft (Latest)
- Galacticraft Planets (Latest)
- MicdoodleCore (Latest)
- Minecraft Comes Alive
- PlayerAPI
- RadixCore
- RenderPlayerAPI
- Sports Mod
- Tinker's Construct (This mod isn't the problem, I tried removing it but got the same issue)
- Mantle (This mod isn't the problem, I tried removing it but got the same issue)

My forge version is Forge 10.13.4.1558 and my server is running on Cauldron 1.7.10.

Using ExtraPlanets-1.0-Pre 3.6.2.

Here's the crashlog @MJRLegends :
http://pastebin.com/wsaYS4Gq

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Well, I have it on my server but whenever I try to start up my server, it crashes and doesn't open. But it DOESN'T crash when I take out ExtraPlanets. Please help.

My mods are:
- Battlegear
- Animal Bikes
- Better Storage
- Flans
- Galacticraft (Latest)
- Galacticraft Planets (Latest)
- MicdoodleCore (Latest)
- Minecraft Comes Alive
- PlayerAPI
- RadixCore
- RenderPlayerAPI
- Sports Mod
- Tinker's Construct (This mod isn't the problem, I tried removing it but got the same issue)
- Mantle (This mod isn't the problem, I tried removing it but got the same issue)

My forge version is Forge 10.13.4.1558 and my server is running on Cauldron 1.7.10.

Using ExtraPlanets-1.0-Pre 3.6.2.
I makes me annoyed when people say it crashes but dont supply the crash log, note: please use www.pastebin.com for the crash log

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
Actually scientist aren't 100% sure that gas giants are completely made up of gases they think their might be a core but we won't find out until a few months at the least because Juno just got to Jupiter
Even if so. On gas giants too high gravity and a huge wind speed.

Reactions: MJRLegends
Jul 9, 2016
Even if so. On gas giants too high gravity and a huge wind speed.
True true but how would he implement nhigh wind speed? And what about the red spot? The gas he could use clouds and put them everywhere and just turn theatmosphere from blue to another colour if he can do that

RonFall

Content developer
Vacuum Horizon
May 5, 2016
True true but how would he implement nhigh wind speed? And what about the red spot? The gas he could use clouds and put them everywhere and just turn theatmosphere from blue to another colour if he can do that
Realize you can, but it's stupid.