Matthew Allum

Jan 30, 2016
Please could you repost the log, as the one you have posted is really hard to understand because its all messy and all on the same line

Sorry about that, I did a straight copy/paste from the console, not realising it didn't put line breaks in. A quick replace later and hopefully it will make more sense!

pastebin.com/3pQBjde3

Matthew Allum

Jan 30, 2016
OK, just "in case", I've tried updating to:
  • Forge 10.13.4.1566
  • Mekanism 8.1.8.261
I'm still getting exactly the same problem :(

Robijnvogel

Jan 31, 2016
Sorry about that, I did a straight copy/paste from the console, not realising it didn't put line breaks in. A quick replace later and hopefully it will make more sense!

pastebin.com/3pQBjde3
"
* A broken ore dictionary registration with name ingotTin has occurred. It adds an item (type: class micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.ItemBasic) which is currently unknown to the game registry. This dictionary item can only support a single value when registered with ores like this, and NO I am not going to turn this spam off. Just register your ore dictionary entries after the GameRegistry.
"

@MJRLegends, it seems like you are doing something in the wrong order. This is probably why Matthew Allum's Mekanism machines are crashing as well.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
"
* A broken ore dictionary registration with name ingotTin has occurred. It adds an item (type: class micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.ItemBasic) which is currently unknown to the game registry. This dictionary item can only support a single value when registered with ores like this, and NO I am not going to turn this spam off. Just register your ore dictionary entries after the GameRegistry.
"

@MJRLegends, it seems like you are doing something in the wrong order. This is probably why Matthew Allum's Mekanism machines are crashing as well.
Thats to do with Galacticraft see "class micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.ItemBasic"

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015

pastebin.com/3pQBjde3
OK, just "in case", I've tried updating to:
  • Forge 10.13.4.1566
  • Mekanism 8.1.8.261
I'm still getting exactly the same problem :(
Thanks i will take a look at it and find the problem

Edit: I've just tested with ExtraPlanets 1.0 Pre 2.8 and Mekanism 8.1.8.261 and yeah it did crash. So then i complied the development version of ExtraPlanets which has most of the changes ready for ExtraPlanets 1.0 Pre 3 and it worked fine so what ever was the problem has been fixed now.

I will try and get the next update out as soon as i can

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthew Allum

Cronosus

Sep 20, 2013
when i disable Uranus main dimension , creative menu crashing game when i try to list
http://pastebin.com/YDHhgGDW
config:
"main dimensions" {
# Disabling this will remove the Jupiter & Tier 5 Rocket with all the related items/block!
B:"Jupiter & Tier 5 Rocket"=true

# Disabling this will remove the Neptune & Tier 8 Rocket with all the related items/block!
B:"Neptune & Tier 8 Rocket"=true

# Disabling this will remove the Saturn & Tier 6 Rocket with all the related items/block!
B:"Saturn & Tier 6 Rocket"=true

# Disabling this will remove the Uranus & Tier 7 Rocket with all the related items/block!
B:"Uranus & Tier 7 Rocket"=false

# Disabling this will remove the Venus & Tier 4 Rocket with all the related items/block!
B:"Venus & Tier 4 Rocket"=true

Matthew Allum

Jan 30, 2016
Thanks i will take a look at it and find the problem

Edit: I've just tested with ExtraPlanets 1.0 Pre 2.8 and Mekanism 8.1.8.261 and yeah it did crash. So then i complied the development version of ExtraPlanets which has most of the changes ready for ExtraPlanets 1.0 Pre 3 and it worked fine so what ever was the problem has been fixed now.

I will try and get the next update out as soon as i can

Wow fantastic response times! Thanks for checking this out and I'll look forward to the update. I play on a private server with my teenage daughter, and she keeps telling me that we need to go to Fronos, and I have no idea what she's talking about.... yet!

Reactions: MJRLegends

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
when i disable Uranus main dimension , creative menu crashing game when i try to list
http://pastebin.com/YDHhgGDW
config:
I will take a look at this and get back to you

Wow fantastic response times! Thanks for checking this out and I'll look forward to the update. I play on a private server with my teenage daughter, and she keeps telling me that we need to go to Fronos, and I have no idea what she's talking about.... yet!
No problem :D

Cronosus

Sep 20, 2013
little collision.. with planet "Nibiru":D
2016-02-05_19.25.03.png

Cronosus

Sep 20, 2013
i know, i just post it, because its funny :D

but i now found little problem..
Kuiper Belts (from other addon) is asteroid field where i can launch, but when i add Extraplanets, i can't. (no disable option in config)
Please look at it

ad. and still creative problem ;)

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
i know, i just post it, because its funny :D

but i now found little problem..
Kuiper Belts (from other addon) is asteroid field where i can launch, but when i add Extraplanets, i can't. (no disable option in config)
Please look at it
I will add a config option in the next update